Kendrick Lamar

JoeyT

Kendrick Lamar - Would you be there?  

623 members have voted

1. 1. Now listed as a SR - Will you be watching if he's headlining?

• Yes - Definitely, regardless of who else is on the other stages.
    • More than likely - Depending on strength of the clashes on other stages.
    • Unlikely - Know a couple of songs but there would probably be something else on you'd watch instead.
    • No - Not a fan so will be elsewhere

8 minutes ago, JackDoesDrawing said:

Does anybody know if there is a high quality video of his Day N Vegas set? Absolute god-tier performance but every video I've found is horrendous sound-quality wise!

Ah scrap that, found one! Just needed a diff pair of headphones and to get past the initial opening where the bass sounds crazy distorted

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, Yg23 said:

it's already been 5 years since "DAMN."'s release 😵

we need the new flows we've been promised ASAP Kendrick!

Goddmanit I thought this thread had been resurrected because something had been announced 😅

Hard agree. The closer the festival gets the more I’m wondering if we’re actually getting something before it. Would be strange not to, and Kendrick very much seems like the kind of artist who’s gonna drop new music out of nowhere so it really could come at any time, but considering how few festivals he’s doing this year it could easily be a short run of playing the hits before the new album festival shows come next year. I hope not though. I really want new shit, and it’d feel like a touch of a wasted opportunity if his Glastonbury set was just a bit of a throwaway ‘hits’ set.

• Upvote 1

Wasn't DAMN released pretty quickly after being announced?

The Italian press release for his show over there said he'd be playing new stuff, so there's obviously an intention to have material out by late June. Ten weeks is still plenty of time to get at least a couple of singles out.

8 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Wasn't DAMN released pretty quickly after being announced?

The Italian press release for his show over there said he'd be playing new stuff, so there's obviously an intention to have material out by late June. Ten weeks is still plenty of time to get at least a couple of singles out.

yeah the whole rollout took 2 or 3 weeks, so there's still some hope left

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

TPAB is a great title. This one’s kinda dumb on paper, although yeah, I’m sure there’s a deeper meaning. 

I think this is Mr Morale, a new character? Think it’s been teased for a while 

96A69EE9-10DA-493F-935F-8C6417476705.jpeg

Edited by Matt42