Kendrick Lamar

JoeyT

Kendrick Lamar - Would you be there?  

623 members have voted

1. 1. Now listed as a SR - Will you be watching if he's headlining?

• Yes - Definitely, regardless of who else is on the other stages.
    • More than likely - Depending on strength of the clashes on other stages.
    • Unlikely - Know a couple of songs but there would probably be something else on you'd watch instead.
    • No - Not a fan so will be elsewhere

Really enjoyed last night, the thought and artistry that goes into the staging of every song is something else.

Wasn't quite as good as Glastonbury, but nothing ever will be. That was a truly once in a generation performance from one of the greatest rappers of all time. Last night was merely great.

On 11/4/2022 at 9:48 AM, sfroml said:

There looked to be a lot of space n the standing area (compared to usual) but the seats were fairly full from what I could tell. 

I managed to get tix as an NHS staff member late yesterday afternoon.

Out of interest, how did you get tickets as an NHS staff member? Wondering if I can get a family member to pull a favour for me...

Really enjoyed the show last night for Kendrick, might have just been where I was stood in the crowd for him at Glasto, however, thought the crowd was a lot better and going for it a lot harder - both shows though were impressive! Still do think the setlist was overly Morale heavy (can't complain as it is a tour for the album), but hoping the next tour replaces a few of those tracks for a handful of others and of course some new ones too. Defo one of the best in the game regardless, his live show is fantastic!

1 hour ago, Westy2508 said:

Decided not to go for this after thinking nothing could come close to the Pyramid slot... pretty tempted to pick up something for Manchester next week given these reviews.

I'd most certainly go for it, especially if you can find something under face-value, ticket it worth it for Baby Keem alone.

• 2 weeks later...