Kendrick Lamar

JoeyT

Kendrick Lamar - Would you be there?  

623 members have voted

1. 1. Now listed as a SR - Will you be watching if he's headlining?

• Yes - Definitely, regardless of who else is on the other stages.
    • More than likely - Depending on strength of the clashes on other stages.
    • Unlikely - Know a couple of songs but there would probably be something else on you'd watch instead.
    • No - Not a fan so will be elsewhere

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/24/2020 at 11:03 AM, Jacksamthompson said:

For those who havenet listened, theres a great podcast called Dissect, which dissects each song from an album per episode. Its really good and they cover good kid, m.A.A.d city and DAMN. Good starting point for those who are new to Kendrick. 

Season 1 was TPAB as well! Very much recommend this podcast, a great listen

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I get it now. 

I hadn't listened to Kendrick a great deal before the rumours of him headlining started. I've gradually given him a bit more of a go the last few weeks and today I listened to Good Kid, Mad City and To Pimp a Butterfly twice each on a long journey and...wow. I'm converted. Both albums are just pure genius. Wow.

Edit: Oh and I'm very sorry if a new post in the thread got anyone thinking there was news! 

Edited by PDAD

13 minutes ago, PDAD said:

I get it now. 

I hadn't listened to Kendrick a great deal before the rumours of him headlining started. I've gradually given him a bit more of a go the last few weeks and today I listened to Good Kid, Mad City and To Pimp a Butterfly twice each on a long journey and...wow. I'm converted. Both albums are just pure genius. Wow.

Edit: Oh and I'm very sorry if a new post in the thread got anyone thinking there was news! 

Check the next announcement thread. Looks like it's potentially been leaked. :) 

• Upvote 1