Volt festival

activean

No photo description available.

Sziget little sister festival, last couple of years a weird mix of metal and electronic artist. 

1-4 July 2020, first names next Tuesday 26.11., 4 day tickets 125€, 3 day 100€.

@glavakpeti mentioned some potential names that are in mix for 2020, and it sounds promising : Alt-j, Billies Eilish, Dope d.o.d., Foals, Iron Maiden, Korn, Lenny, Lukas Graham, Post Malone, Tove Lo, 21P, TDCC, Yungblud. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, activean said:

No photo description available.

Sziget little sister festival, last couple of years a weird mix of metal and electronic artist. 

1-4 July 2020, first names next Tuesday 26.11., 4 day tickets 125€, 3 day 100€.

@glavakpeti mentioned some potential names that are in mix for 2020, and it sounds promising : Alt-j, Billies Eilish, Dope d.o.d., Foals, Iron Maiden, Korn, Lenny, Lukas Graham, Post Malone, Tove Lo, 21P, TDCC, Yungblud. 

Where does this info come from? I thought Iron Maiden has already announced all their tour dates. On 7.5. they are in Warsaw, so technically maybe 7.4. would be still possible. The other dates not, because on 7.2. they are in Moscow. But seems highly unlikely to me. 

And KoRn are ruled out I think because they have announced an arena show in Budapest with Gojira. Usually Volt is sharing at least one Headliner with Nova Rock, what is strange because it is just 75km away, much closer than Budapest. But apparently this is not a restriction if it is in another country. So, I guess Volbeat are highly likely to come to Volt. SOAD is ruled out because of the Budapest show. With Foo Fighters I don't know. I could imagine that they are playing some smaller festivals in central/eastern Europe as well next year, what do you think? However they were on Sziget last year. Don't know if this is a restriction. So was Post Malone as well. I could imagine Disturbed and Billy Talent /Offspring as well on Volt from Nova. 

Edited by HeavyDevy

42 minutes ago, HeavyDevy said:

Where does this info come from? I thought Iron Maiden has already announced all their tour dates. On 7.5. they are in Warsaw, so technically maybe 7.4. would be still possible. The other dates not, because on 7.2. they are in Moscow. But seems highly unlikely to me. 

And KoRn are ruled out I think because they have announced an arena show in Budapest with Gojira. Usually Volt is sharing at least one Headliner with Nova Rock, what is strange because it is just 75km away, much closer than Budapest. But apparently this is not a restriction if it is in another country. So, I guess Volbeat are highly likely to come to Volt. SOAD is ruled out because of the Budapest show. With Foo Fighters I don't know. I could imagine that they are playing some smaller festivals in central/eastern Europe as well next year, what do you think? However they were on Sziget last year. Don't know if this is a restriction. So was Post Malone as well. I could imagine Disturbed and Billy Talent /Offspring as well on Volt from Nova. 

There was some Hungarian DJ guy who shared the list of artists who are possibilities for Sziget and Volt.
IMO it was made based just on tour dates of these artists. Billie Eilish and Iron Maiden posted all of their tour dates simultaneously so they are out for sure. Posty and Foos were the most expensive acts at this year's Sziget, don't think Volt can afford both of them. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Mondo-kun said:

There was some Hungarian DJ guy who shared the list of artists who are possibilities for Sziget and Volt.
IMO it was made based just on tour dates of these artists. Billie Eilish and Iron Maiden posted all of their tour dates simultaneously so they are out for sure. Posty and Foos were the most expensive acts at this year's Sziget, don't think Volt can afford both of them. 

But they had 2x Iron Maiden, Linkin Park and Slipknot in the last couple of years. I think Foo Fighters should not be more expensive actually? Usually the headliners are bigger than Sziget. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...