The Guardian Illustration Prize Winner

henry bear

DSCN0523.thumb.JPG.b4e3b4f1ccfe39757a9e497686729c5e.JPG

Oh bollocks. What I wanted to show you, hasn't appeared, but this has. Oh well - it's not Glastonbury related, but these are some type of cyborgs that I made with discarded items etc. I had wanted to show you what I would have entered for the title headed competition. However, the lucky hand of fate has intervened, and spared you that 'education'. 

DSCN1837 (1).JPG

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

DSCN0523.thumb.JPG.b4e3b4f1ccfe39757a9e497686729c5e.JPG

Oh bollocks. What I wanted to show you, hasn't appeared, but this has. Oh well - it's not Glastonbury related, but these are some type of cyborgs that I made with discarded items etc. I had wanted to show you what I would have entered for the title headed competition. However, the lucky hand of fate has intervened, and spared you that 'education'. 

DSCN1837 (1).JPG

Wow, they look human! 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Wow, they look human! 

It would be fair to say that those in the lower photo fall in to that category - as in at that moment in time. It would also be fair to say that they more resembled rabid animals a while later. The lady on the right was reasonably unknown to us all at the time, as she was a guest (along with her new boyfriend) in our wood cabin that we let out via Airbnb. Both she and her boyfriend came up to the house for a drink at about 9pm, and didn't leave the house until gone 6am, so actually never really spent that much time in the cabin that they'd paid for. When they left we went in the cabin to clean up, and my wife noticed that there was make up smeared all over a large wall mounted mirror. She then indicated to me that they must have got in to the cabin just after 6am, and he'd then given her one from behind, while all the while her face was somehow rubbing itself against the mirror. Anyway, to cut a long story short, they came back again on another date, and we asked them if our mirror theory was right, and they both laughed and confirmed that it was indeed. Running an Airbnb can be quite good fun, if you get to meet people like them two. Customers who will actually offer you an ocean of Mcat to snort at around the 1am mark and onwards. That's my kind of guest, that is.