Victorious 2020

seanz25

16 hours ago, TheHungryMoomin said:

Any predictions for Sunday special guest? My bet is Skunk Anansie or Garbage at the moment. 

Good call on Skunk Anansie, I do expect them to get added to a few summer lineups. Hopefully, Victorius is one of them.

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/16/2020 at 7:34 AM, sisco said:

Well..... after the Germany, Belgium, France and Denmark announcements I’m fully expecting this to be cancelled.

Such a shame as we loved the lineup this year. 

Is there an updated French announcement as the last one I saw suggested they were moving tour de france to august

• 2 weeks later...

So this isn’t going to happen is it?

Guessing tickets will just stay the same price As they are now.  Hoping for lots of the lineup to rollover.  Between us really wanted to see Royal Blood, The Streets, Mystery Jets, Rag n Bone Man,The Kooks and lots more!   Was our kids first festival too..  sad times!

There have been a few uk festivals rescheduled to September which was giving a glimmer of hope given Victorious is last weekend in Aug, maybe a tad optimistic.  

Likewise I felt the line up was really strong and was looking forward to another brilliant weekend. 

Any idea on when we can expect an official statement?  If it is indeed cancelled would be great to see them carry the line up over.  Also, have they actually stopped selling tickets yet? 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone heard of any incoming announcement for this? I cannot see this going ahead, I mean I might be wrong. I’d be happy to move my ticket forward to Next year. Was an absolutely blinding lineup, be sad to see it change.

26 minutes ago, KBR1991 said:

Anyone heard of any incoming announcement for this? I cannot see this going ahead, I mean I might be wrong. I’d be happy to move my ticket forward to Next year. Was an absolutely blinding lineup, be sad to see it change.

Gutted myself matey.  First one all together for me, the wife and the kiddies.  No chance it’ll be happening.  If they’re not allowing fans to return to football they’re not allowing 50,000 or whatever it is all to be together.  

Hopefully they retain most of the lineup 

On 5/11/2020 at 4:28 PM, KBR1991 said:

I haven't heard anything but with Reading and Leeds cancelled I think it's a matter of days before we get confirmation. Obviously I'm gutted but I'd rather be safe and roll my tickets on to next year then go given the current state. 

42 minutes ago, sisco said:

Was hoping they’d announce some of the lineup! Dammit.  

Still hoping they will. Surely it saves everyone Involved a lot of hassle if they simply package it up and roll the full thing over to next year?

Looking at the official release, gives a bit of hope, maybe 😬

74FB9155-4749-4E34-AF39-7A16DB33594E.jpeg

Edited by Mr Carbohydrate

56 minutes ago, Mr Carbohydrate said:

Still hoping they will. Surely it saves everyone Involved a lot of hassle if they simply package it up and roll the full thing over to next year?

Looking at the official release, gives a bit of hope, maybe 😬

74FB9155-4749-4E34-AF39-7A16DB33594E.jpeg

The fact that The Streets and Royal Blood are both around again next year gives me hope.  

Edited by sisco
  • Upvote 1

On 5/11/2020 at 4:56 PM, sisco said:

Gutted myself matey.  First one all together for me, the wife and the kiddies.  No chance it’ll be happening.  If they’re not allowing fans to return to football they’re not allowing 50,000 or whatever it is all to be together.  

Hopefully they retain most of the lineup 

You rolling your ticket over? Definitely rolling mine over to next year. Hopefully keep majority of line up.

On 5/15/2020 at 10:56 PM, KBR1991 said:

You rolling your ticket over? Definitely rolling mine over to next year. Hopefully keep majority of line up.

Don’t think so.  Lots on already next year and we wanted to see The Streets.  Obviously without them releasing the lineup or bits carried over we don’t know if they’re there

This seems pretty poor IMO, refunds not being automatic and only giving a short time before the deadline is up where tickets are then automatically transferred over to next year. 

Screenshot_2020-05-17-19-50-32-313_com.brave.browser.jpg

Edited by seanz25

• 4 weeks later...