Victorious 2020

seanz25

27 minutes ago, retrokev said:

editors who i love are not doing any of the festivals announced so far,which are mostly jointly run

They’re doing Glastonbury and the person who gets all the info here said he believes it’s Editors.  Good enough for me. 

On 2/3/2020 at 8:04 PM, TheHungryMoomin said:

I may be wrong but I don't think the festival has ever "sold out" per say, but the longer you wait the higher the price of the ticket (par for the course at most festivals). I might be wrong though.

Been the last 4 years, every day there’s always been tickets on the gate, ( higher price as the hungry moon in said ) and always people with spares looking to get rid. Always been a great weekend for the price though. 120 sheets atm for all of those acts looks great, even if you don’t want to watch craaaiiiiiig David, there’s plenty enough else on 😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, retrokev said:

both played very recently ,so would doubt

Fair point. Notice skunk anansie are touring too. Plus has Tom Hingely (of inspiral carpets) played before?  They booked him for my local pub for peanuts and he was brilliant. Seen him a few times with Tom Hingelys Karpets where they play all the hits. Would be a brilliant fit and think they’d get a decent crowd on one of the smaller stages like Chris helme/space have played the last few years

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Tonybyates said:

My first visit to Victorious, I have a Friday day ticket 🎫 

is there much more to be added to Friday? I can see it’s a smaller set up than the weekend 

I think thats it. They tend to start later on in the day and use just one of the big stages.

5 hours ago, Dales said:

With All Points East just announcing Bombay Bicycle Club as a headliner and already announced the Kooks, I think Victorious have done a cracking job putting together this lineup for the price they charge.

Yep great lineup for the price.  Looking forward to taking the kiddies to their first festival

• Like 1

12 hours ago, sisco said:

So how many more we’ll known acts do we think are left to be announced? Obviously the 2 listed on the poster but will that be it for the main 2 stages?

I reckon we wont get much more than those two for the main stages. I reckon rest will be the smaller stages. 

I just want to know who's on castle Saturday now. I know people have said editors so be good to just get it confirmed.

3 minutes ago, KBR1991 said:

I reckon we wont get much more than those two for the main stages. I reckon rest will be the smaller stages. 

I just want to know who's on castle Saturday now. I know people have said editors so be good to just get it confirmed.

After posting i looked through last years poster and final lineup and agree, there won’t be many additions at all for the Main 2 stages.  

I’m much more interested in the Sunday special guest as we'll 100% be at The Streets Saturday night.