Victorious 2020

seanz25

23 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

So The Streets will clash with Editors and Chic will clash with Royal Blood? Very frustrating if so.

Yes, very frustrating but I guess its much better then being in the position that you don't like any of the headliners. For the price they are charging its a very strong lineup.

24 minutes ago, KBR1991 said:

I know editors are looking like the saturday castle but could Ashcroft be a potential one with the slot at ynot? Maybe wait until ynot announce him first?

That’s the slot I’m most interested in being filled.  Should be someone decent.

Going to be interesting doing a smaller fest with the family considering all I’m used to doing is Glastonbury. 

33 minutes ago, retrokev said:

i was thinking this as well makes more sense to me

32 minutes ago, sisco said:

That’s the slot I’m most interested in being filled.  Should be someone decent.

Going to be interesting doing a smaller fest with the family considering all I’m used to doing is Glastonbury. 

No editors on anywhere at any festival.  I just think makes sense that Ashcroft would be held back due to ynot and then released end month. 

Victorious is a good steady festival, quite refreshing and different after going Glastonbury every year.

2 minutes ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

So I want to wait for the R and L line up to come out before committing to a Vic Tic. How likely is it for any of these days to sell out or the weekend to sell out?

I may be wrong but I don't think the festival has ever "sold out" per say, but the longer you wait the higher the price of the ticket (par for the course at most festivals). I might be wrong though.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, KBR1991 said:

No editors on anywhere at any festival.  I just think makes sense that Ashcroft would be held back due to ynot and then released end month. 

Victorious is a good steady festival, quite refreshing and different after going Glastonbury every year.

I’m still going to Glastonbury, wouldn’t miss it.  Editors are playing that too.