Victorious 2020

seanz25

14 minutes ago, KBR1991 said:

I just want a rough estimate on whether this is whats coming monday. If its even 80% I'd buy a ticket this instance. If I bought one and it was different I'd be gutted, it's my ideal lineup.

I’d imagine that’s the poster that’ll be announced mate

On 1/31/2020 at 10:19 PM, sisco said:

What are the words next to Craig David and the TBA on Sunday?!

- says afternoon Special Guests

Means they will be on at 1.15 until 2pm in the early afternoon slot, they always put a 'bigger' than the following acts in that slot Sat and Sunday and give them a 45 min set, next 3 acts get 30 minutes then the top 4 acts get longer sets. 

They do it to try and get people in early doors and drinking and eating onsite earlier than later, I expect Craig David will be busy, All Saints last year was absolutely heaving, one of the most successful ones i've seen. They were really good as well tbf.  

1 minute ago, luckysalt said:

I think its Editors. But don't kill me if its not!

That would be immense love editors. I was hoping courteeners (indie plus don’t think there backing is as big down south ....) but probably headliner at common material more now. Who knows 

1 minute ago, KBR1991 said:

That would be immense love editors. I was hoping courteeners (indie plus don’t think there backing is as big down south ....) but probably headliner at common material more now. Who knows 

I'm pretty sure its Editors, they're just holding them back for next announcement until after their tour next month.

Last time they played was 2016 and they subbed second stage, but they're doing a fairly big venue tour this time around and looks like the sub is Blossoms, Twin Atlantic 3rd down, so that all fits nicely together.

6 minutes ago, luckysalt said:

I'm pretty sure its Editors, they're just holding them back for next announcement until after their tour next month.

Last time they played was 2016 and they subbed second stage, but they're doing a fairly big venue tour this time around and looks like the sub is Blossoms, Twin Atlantic 3rd down, so that all fits nicely together.

Sounds pretty good that, just bought blossoms new album so those back to back would suit me nicely 

22 minutes ago, luckysalt said:

So Rag N Bone man subbing the 2nd stage?

More interested who is the other special guest as I’ll defo be watching The Streets (so will have to miss Editors)

6 minutes ago, sisco said:

So Rag N Bone man subbing the 2nd stage?

More interested who is the other special guest as I’ll defo be watching The Streets (so will have to miss Editors)

Rag N Bone Man subbing The Streets. 

Actually the Main Stage sub might not be listed yet, it looks like either the sub or 3rd down is TBA

Edited by luckysalt

1 minute ago, sisco said:

Yeah sorry read that all wrong.  We’ll stay there then as the mrs loves both Rag N Bone and The Streets.

I edited it, they MAY be someone placed above him, but actually its probably The Streets, Rag n Bone Man, Fratellis, Feeder, Morcheeba, Reef, Stereo MCs, Craig David as the running order.

Best thing about this festival for me, in my hometown. Even without the acts the weekend ticket is worth it for all the different bar areas they have open for example champagne bar (southsea castle area) strongbow area which is always packed. This year looks like the strongest they have had in years still think Saturday could be a lot better personally. 

28 minutes ago, luckysalt said:

I edited it, they MAY be someone placed above him, but actually its probably The Streets, Rag n Bone Man, Fratellis, Feeder, Morcheeba, Reef, Stereo MCs, Craig David as the running order.

That’s very decent.  Would certainly want to see The Streets, Rag N Bone Man and Feeder. Plenty of time to do other stuff with the kids then too. 

Very impressed with the lineup

3 minutes ago, luckysalt said:

Last time Editors played they clashed them with Travis, I had the same problem. 

Glad , its  not just me then that has such serious problems 😊

I think I will end up losing, we have 2 Blossom gigs & 1 Editors one  in the next few months and have seen them both numerous times. So far we have never been to see Rag n Bone Man or The Streets, so I doubt I can turn down her chance to see them.