Victorious 2020

seanz25

Just now, ManLj said:

Assume that's sarcasm, right?

Errrrr, no but it could be a gun and so spark might be a good word to use.

tbh, I just lifted it off their twitter pager and did not put much thought in to to what I was writing.

After posting, I did think maybe The Rifles?

1 minute ago, Dales said:

tbh, I just lifted it off their twitter pager and did not put much thought in to to what I was writing.

It’s The Streets

8 minutes ago, Dales said:

They still teasing The Streets. 

81rgcRPIVnL._SY355_.jpg

4 minutes ago, Traher666 said:

Same, praying for it being on the same day. Easily the best value festival in the country. Really, really hope they sort the bars out though.

Sure they’ll both be headliners on separate days if they’re playing mate.

1 minute ago, Woby_Tide said:

Is that 5th panel a C? or not that cryptic?!

That's the problem with the clue style tease. Is there something more subtle in there. Obviously, to everyone other then me its The Streets but as they already had the previous FIT sign that even I could guess. Why flog the tease on the same act?

I have never paid much attention to Victorious promotion before, so don't really know their style. Do they get that cryptic? But, it could be a C but then you start to wonder does the shop name mean something, do the 2 trees have a meaning. Only madness lies down that route ☺️

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dales said:

That's the problem with the clue style tease. Is there something more subtle in there. Obviously, to everyone other then me its The Streets but as they already had the previous FIT sign that even I could guess. Why flog the tease on the same act?

I have never paid much attention to Victorious promotion before, so don't really know their style. Do they get that cryptic? But, it could be a C but then you start to wonder does the shop name mean something, do the 2 trees have a meaning. Only madness lies down that route ☺️

Because it wasn’t publicised enough I’d guess 

41 minutes ago, KBR1991 said:

Reckon truck, Kendal, ynot, tramline and victorious are sharing most headliners so we will see what happens.

SW4 - The Streets + Major Lazer

Victorious - Ian Brown + The Streets + ??

Kendal - Foals + Stereophonics + Supergrass

Tramlines -

Truck - Bombay Bicycle Club, The Kooks, Catfish and the Bottlemen

15 minutes ago, sisco said:

SW4 - The Streets + Major Lazer

Victorious - Ian Brown + The Streets + ??

Kendal - Foals + Stereophonics + Supergrass

Tramlines -

Truck - Bombay Bicycle Club, The Kooks, Catfish and the Bottlemen

If that’s the pick of the crop and what I’ve seen on further down truck and Kendal, it’s panning out to be an excellent lineup.... I’m very excited

Truck has just been announced. Bombay BC, Kooks, Catfish, with 2nd tier of Blossoms, Hives, DMAs.

Also on the bill: Sports Team, La Roux, Pigeon Detectives.

Nothing astonishing. I expect a bigger reveal for Victorious. Ian Brown is a big coup for this batch of festivals, but expect another big name to appear by the end of next month - ideally from the Kendal lineup, rather than Truck.

Edited by CrispyDuck
Missed a word or 2, didn't want to post a 2nd time

2 minutes ago, KBR1991 said:

If that’s the pick of the crop and what I’ve seen on further down truck and Kendal, it’s panning out to be an excellent lineup.... I’m very excited

If Tramlines don’t announce Foals then I expect (hope) Victorious has them. 

Think Tramlines will have Ian Brown too

9 minutes ago, sisco said:

Christ, I’m doing wonderfully well!

And then Victorious the week after?  You seen some of it yet?

Im not sure, I haven't asked and haven't been told any announcement dates for Victorious. the week after would make sense with 2 Superstruct festivals scheduled for next week. I'll probably get the embargoed release nearer the time. 

49 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

Im not sure, I haven't asked and haven't been told any announcement dates for Victorious. the week after would make sense with 2 Superstruct festivals scheduled for next week. I'll probably get the embargoed release nearer the time. 

LuckySalt said it’s due 11th Feb