Victorious 2020

seanz25

8 hours ago, Jericode said:

Biffy are still Reading level, they aren't dropping to Victorious.

If Reading don't book them and they want to do a show they can and then play Reading again no problem. The alternative festival landscape is shrinking, there's Reading and Vic which are BIG festivals in terms of capacity. Everything else is much smaller. All about growing an audience to your music to come out and see you on tour dude. 

• Upvote 1

No personal interest in Ian Brown myself but can see given the older demographic is the main target that it will go down well. Would be all over it if there were plenty of Stone Roses tracks but doubt there'll be more than a couple. Not too fussed on The Kooks either but again they do fit the festival.

Just hoping for something more up my street on the Saturday and Sunday. Foals and Biffy would be perfect. 

On 12/12/2019 at 1:08 PM, Neon said:

Anyone have an opinion on the upgrade to premium ?

Is it worth it for better toilets and maybe a bit of shelter, I have not been to Victorious.

I've never been tempted but I'd have thought the biggest positive would be if there is a bar without a queue? The main ones can get mega busy. 

33 minutes ago, Tommy101 said:

I've never been tempted but I'd have thought the biggest positive would be if there is a bar without a queue? The main ones can get mega busy. 

The queues for the bar were by far and away the worst I have ever seen at any festival. Stopped drinking at 7.30 as I just couldn’t be arsed.