Fontaines DC

Jay Pee

Apologies for the potential forum hijack.  I did not want to bury it in another thread due to short timeframe.

Does anyone want a ticket for Fontaines DC in Liverpool tomorrow (Wed 20th Nov)?

Just had a late notice cancellation and would rather it go to a good home on here than get wasted.

Let me know and we can arrange a meet in the Lime Street area.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Jay Pee said:

Apologies for the potential forum hijack.  I did not want to bury it in another thread due to short timeframe.

Does anyone want a ticket for Fontaines DC in Liverpool tomorrow (Wed 20th Nov)?

Just had a late notice cancellation and would rather it go to a good home on here than get wasted.

Let me know and we can arrange a meet in the Lime Street area.

would love these ... for @vintagelaureate ive pmd you 

2 minutes ago, Jay Pee said:

I'm not on Facebook. It is 1 ticket. I can meet close to venue but could do with some confirmation from him or i will just seel outside

ive just messaged him to get it together ... if you want to put a timeframe on it thats fine ... im acting as a middleman here and you are doing a bloody big favour .. its appreciated ... 

We sorted it.  The ticket transaction was made in Lime Street Spoons.  Thanks Crazyfool1.

It was bouncing and a great gig.  Idles are still up there as the "best I have seen live for some time" mini league that exists in my skull based on their sincerity, crowd interaction and just generally being blokes I love.

Cracking live set last night and would heartily recommend....

41 minutes ago, Jay Pee said:

We sorted it.  The ticket transaction was made in Lime Street Spoons.  Thanks Crazyfool1.

It was bouncing and a great gig.  Idles are still up there as the "best I have seen live for some time" mini league that exists in my skull based on their sincerity, crowd interaction and just generally being blokes I love.

Cracking live set last night and would heartily recommend....

excellent ... glad it got sorted in the end ... and im sure the recipient was grateful too :)