What's happened to West Camperville?!?

bullie

1 hour ago, vardyvarvar said:

It appears WV Part 2 “Sticklinch” is replacing West Campervan site. They are making more space for campervans on East side but would appear no more West Campervans...

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/accommodation/pre-erected-camping/sticklinch/

Noticed that, seems the dog kennels, eh I mean pods, have been moved from WV to this area.  Also it provides a less challenging walk if you are pissed or out of your nut. 

42 minutes ago, davefb said:

Wont this just put more pressure on exiting east campervan fields?

"Almost glad" we don't have tickets.. 

East campervan fields will be made bigger.  Don’t expect much to be different for campervan folk but the general campers walking from East car parks will have further to go. 

I guess more camper vans will have to go to the showground too 

Edited by stuie

3 minutes ago, stuie said:

East campervan fields will he made bigger.  Don’t expect much to be different for campervan folk but the general campers walking from East car parks will have further to go. 

The outer reaches of East Campervan field already seem like they're in fucking Swindon... 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, stuie said:

East campervan fields will be made bigger.  Don’t expect much to be different for campervan folk but the general campers walking from East car parks will have further to go. 

Not the area. its the getting on and off. Even in good conditions this year, we were near the gate ( 'forward disabled') and the Q was literally to the 'gate' till after 1pm and later. Been before and it was after 5pm.. (our first bus w*nkah year and we had to get the rental back oopnorth). West has the massive advantage of an easier off ( its just a lonnnng walk)

Hey ho.. no ticket anyway........

1 minute ago, RedSZ said:

It was there in 2010, maybe earlier

The site expanded westwards considerably when the Park was introduced in 2007 (?) , but I dont recall tbat it went all in 1 go. Oh bollocks I don't know! All i know is that each year we camp closer and closer to that west fence!