Can anyone name this song

waynewdk

I don’t have a lot to work with here, but I always wondered what this song was that my dad used to play when I was kid.

Im sure it had a piano tune in, and man singing, but all the way through the music video was a man centre screen. His back against a wall i think, and he’s passing long strips of paper with writing on it, could be the lyrics, coming from the left of the screen and out through the right, long long pieces, extra hands may appear in the vid too. 
It’s all a bit vague as I was a nipper, I just remember liking the song, 70s or 80s.

Not 100% sure but could contain the lyrics at the end of the piano tune as “when we were young”

Thanks in advance

22 hours ago, waynewdk said:

Brilliant that’s the one just checked it on YouTube, can’t believe you got it from that.

Thanks for that, it always pops into my head 

Mr Marks music knowledge is impressive. He is amazingly useful in a pub quiz. Also a top mate

Edited by Mr Boo
  • Like 1