McCartney guest appearances

wro_lap

On 11/18/2019 at 4:46 PM, Badlands said:

He was joined by Grohl when I saw him at Anfield. Played Band on the Run I think. I was awfully drunk.

1 minute ago, Superscally said:

You are correct. What a gig that was.

Played drums on Back In The USSR too, I think.

• Upvote 1

Just a Saturday morning thought;

If anything can get the Gallagher brothers back on stage together just for 5 minutes, it’s their hero asking them to join him on the Saturday night on the pyramid at the 50th anniversary. 
It’ll be a case of “either you both come on together & play at being proper Beatles, or neither of you can” & I don’t see either of them daring to miss that opportunity.

2 minutes ago, ChemicalBrother said:

Just a Saturday morning thought;

If anything can get the Gallagher brothers back on stage together just for 5 minutes, it’s their hero asking them to join him on the Saturday night on the pyramid at the 50th anniversary. 
It’ll be a case of “either you both come on together & play at being proper Beatles, or neither of you can” & I don’t see either of them daring to miss that opportunity.

If their mum can't do it. I doubt Billy Shears can.

I expect Dave Grohl & Chris Martin.

32 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

Genuine question: 

Do you think Paul McCartney gives a shit if the Gallagher brothers ever talk again? I doubt that's the sort of thing he wants to waste his time on. 

Oh don’t get me wrong I’m not casting Macca in the role of Jeremy Kyle reuniting 2 long lost brothers here.
I just think he’ll want to bring out some guests with a wow factor, & this would undoubtedly have it. Whether the brothers choose to talk to each other before or after is, as you suggest, irrelevant.