BBC Somerset Interview

Bisque

9 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

which one is he interviewing ? or is it both ? does he need a helper ? :) 

I believe it’s both. My friend normally does sports journalism but being stuck in Somerset has diversified some what.

Last time I saw him we were having fun at Chemical Brothers.

2 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Is @SecretGlasto a pain in the arse?

I'd love to hear an answer to this although it wouldn't be a positive one.

the answer is definitely yes, but the collating of info was already a thing on here, just posting it on social media has given it a bigger audience.

If it wasn't set up and run by people on here, I think someone else would have done so by now.

I think quite a few things have been held back, not teased, and published pretty late or not at all for fear of overcrowding and safety.

'we' both want what best for the festival,That wouldn't be guaranteed elsewhere, so they are quite lucky with it as it stands although  it probably doesn't feel like it!

They obviously will never recognize it as a thing but if they did and told us not to post about this or that, it would be respected.