Paul McCartney twitter post!

dmedxb

On 11/18/2019 at 5:00 PM, eFestivals said:

that might have happened, but if it was happening back when Michael said it, porkies have been told by others since.

Sorry to go back a bit I’ve been catching up on the thread. I do think some porkies might have been told on this one Neil. If it’s true that he back out of 2019 maybe they were really worried or certain he would do so again. Maybe negotiations only got seriously towards the end of the summer and as of late he decided to sign.

I don’t think he signed until recently but I reckon he agreed to do it a while ago.

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

Sorry to go back a bit I’ve been catching up on the thread. I do think some porkies might have been told on this one Neil. If it’s true that he back out of 2019 maybe they were really worried or certain he would do so again. Maybe negotiations only got seriously towards the end of the summer and as of late he decided to sign.

I don’t think he signed until recently but I reckon he agreed to do it a while ago.

some porkies have definitely been told somewhere, tho I lean towards the idea they came from those with a history of those sorts of porkies, and not from the others.

But anyway, harmless porkies that don't matter apart from for us trying to work out what's gone on.

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

some porkies have definitely been told somewhere, tho I lean towards the idea they came from those with a history of those sorts of porkies, and not from the others.

But anyway, harmless porkies that don't matter apart from for us trying to work out what's gone on.

I mean to look back now and see Emily on the one show say she was still in negotiations with the third headliner, it definitely seems like they were working off a verbal yes from Paul.

I think any porkies were to conceal the fact they had him in mind - especially since he had pulled out late in the game the year before.

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

I mean to look back now and see Emily on the one show say she was still in negotiations with the third headliner, it definitely seems like they were working off a verbal yes from Paul.

I think any porkies were to conceal the fact they had him in mind - especially since he had pulled out late in the game the year before.

they've never gone out of their way before to conceal (by telling porkies) who they're going for, and I don't see anything sensitive around Macca that would need it (Prince, perhaps).

The more simple explanation is that back in the spring they were aware that Macca wasn't an option for next year, and then something changed and he was an option.

36 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Its a description of a Chuck Berry home video that was shown in court when he was on trial for taping women in the toilet of the place he owned.

Oh I get that bit.  I'm more concerned by the train of thought that took you there :D