Confessions. This is the place to .............

Yoghurt on a Stick

. ...................................................................finally get to tell someone else what they, probably don't want to hear, but you're that keen to tell someone about it, that you're prepared to knowingly bore someone else ( or many people)  to within an inch of their (own) sanity, because you've decided that your own 'needs' have a much greater priority than those of the people you are dealing with or responding to, on a 'site'. 

Anyway, with the 'knowledge' ( but faux acceptance) that one must lead by example, I'll give you my first offering. It is at this stage that I 'know' that I shouldn't do this, but am going to crack on, all the same. Oh, by the way, I don't really expect or anticipate that there would be people out there, who would want to post a confession, it's just an opportunity to do so, in case you did, kind of thing.

CONFESSION - I read the Daily Mail on line, far too much than is healthy for someone so feeble of mind.

NEGATIVES - I appear to be garnering 'information' from a prejudiced political Pamphlet.

POSITIVES - That my apparent need to troll at some point in my life, gets a suitable platform, away from anybody even nearly normal, who might get offended. No, these are people who NEED people like me on their site, in order to feel justified about them being heavily afflicted by the emotion called hate. It is only right and proper (For 'tis written in the stones') that some attempt to is made by the rest of us, to relieve them of this unnecessary burden? That that license should extend to actually, on occasion, posting things which can only be described as utterly depraved, is obviously debatable, I'll accept.

5 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

. ...................................................................finally get to tell someone else what they, probably don't want to hear, but you're that keen to tell someone about it, that you're prepared to knowingly bore someone else ( or many people)  to within an inch of their (own) sanity, because you've decided that your own 'needs' have a much greater priority than those of the people you are dealing with or responding to, on a 'site'. 

Anyway, with the 'knowledge' ( but faux acceptance) that one must lead by example, I'll give you my first offering. It is at this stage that I 'know' that I shouldn't do this, but am going to crack on, all the same. Oh, by the way, I don't really expect or anticipate that there would be people out there, who would want to post a confession, it's just an opportunity to do so, in case you did, kind of thing.

CONFESSION - I read the Daily Mail on line, far too much than is healthy for someone so feeble of mind.

NEGATIVES - I appear to be garnering 'information' from a prejudiced political Pamphlet.

POSITIVES - That my apparent need to troll at some point in my life, gets a suitable platform, away from anybody even nearly normal, who might get offended. No, these are people who NEED people like me on their site, in order to feel justified about them being heavily afflicted by the emotion called hate. It is only right and proper (For 'tis written in the stones') that some attempt to is made by the rest of us, to relieve them of this unnecessary burden? That that license should extend to actually, on occasion, posting things which can only be described as utterly depraved, is obviously debatable, I'll accept.

I am shocked and horrified that I have a closet Mail reader in my midst.

Away with you, heathen!

Get with the Reds!

Power to the people, comrade!

Edited by feral chile

25 minutes ago, feral chile said:

I am shocked and horrified that I have a closet Mail reader in my midst.

Away with you, heathen!

Get with the Reds!

Power to the people, comrade!

Fear not, because I simply cannot be tainted by the orientation that they wish to follow in life, and have others follow too. So, I therefore see no harm, as I am unable to swell their numbers. All I really do is , to my mind anyway, is to tell and show them what a cnut looks like, whilst simultaneously raising a mirror, and showing them their own reflection. 

I doubt if anybody 'get's it' that way, and changes as a result. It's much more probable that they travel at high velocity in the other direction. 

All the above said, I have to confess that there is a darker side to saying the things that I sometimes say on there. I don't think that I have any excuse to offer, that would be deemed to be grown up, and intelligent. No, this stuff would blow the top end off anybody's Puerile - O - Meter. It's the territory that childish young school boys are well known to frequent. I was one once. It would appear also, that I still am. 

15 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Fear not, because I simply cannot be tainted by the orientation that they wish to follow in life, and have others follow too. So, I therefore see no harm, as I am unable to swell their numbers. All I really do is , to my mind anyway, is to tell and show them what a cnut looks like, whilst simultaneously raising a mirror, and showing them their own reflection. 

I doubt if anybody 'get's it' that way, and changes as a result. It's much more probable that they travel at high velocity in the other direction. 

All the above said, I have to confess that there is a darker side to saying the things that I sometimes say on there. I don't think that I have any excuse to offer, that would be deemed to be grown up, and intelligent. No, this stuff would blow the top end off anybody's Puerile - O - Meter. It's the territory that childish young school boys are well known to frequent. I was one once. It would appear also, that I still am. 

I troll whole food plant based no oil websites. It's such fun. There's always some unsuspecting newbie innocently asking "why no oil" and getting dismembered on there.

So in I troll: isn't white rice refined? What about nut butters? Is maple syrup ok, because you did say we have to eat the whole plant?

Etc.etc.

Actually, I think I got kicked out, for supporting another poster for suggesting being nice to newbies, and when everyone said just because. the witchdoctors say no oil, and went crazy because someone called them a cult, I said it might be nice to give reasonable answers if you're going to contradict national guidelines.

Edited by feral chile
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, feral chile said:

I troll whole food plant based no oil websites. It's such fun. There's always some unsuspecting newbie innocently asking "why no oil" and getting dismembered on there.

So in I troll: isn't white rice refined? What about nut butters? Is maple syrup ok, because you did say we have to eat the whole plant?

Etc.etc.

Actually, I think I got kicked out, for supporting another poster for suggesting being nice to newbies, and when everyone said just because. the witchdoctors say no oil, and went crazy because someone called them a cult, I said it might be nice to give reasonable answers if you're going to contradict national guidelines.

I had no idea that there even was such as a site as that you mention. I guess there's one out there to cover everybody's interests. Sounds like you are doing a good job on there. 

I guess that the trouble that I have is trying to be a nice person on the DM site, when deep down I really know that I have no foundations to ever be in with a chance of success, on that front - but specifically limited to that site. I was banned for life on there again recently, I don't know the number, but I've been banned for life (lol) from there, quite a few times now. I guess I can't over power the deviant with me, that gets it's kicks from almost knowing that I've rattled some of the fascistic blue rinse brigade's cages. 

There endeth this confession.

Amen.

16 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I had no idea that there even was such as a site as that you mention. I guess there's one out there to cover everybody's interests. Sounds like you are doing a good job on there. 

I guess that the trouble that I have is trying to be a nice person on the DM site, when deep down I really know that I have no foundations to ever be in with a chance of success, on that front - but specifically limited to that site. I was banned for life on there again recently, I don't know the number, but I've been banned for life (lol) from there, quite a few times now. I guess I can't over power the deviant with me, that gets it's kicks from almost knowing that I've rattled some of the fascistic blue rinse brigade's cages. 

There endeth this confession.

Amen.

I found them when I tried to eat healthily, joined for the recipes. Some of them are nutjobs. 

Some I feel sorry for. They're American, and are utterly shocked if they get ill, because they're convinced their way of eating (WOE) prevents disease. You get some desperate ones on there wanting to save the lives of loved ones who won't give up their Standard American Diet (SAD) lifestyle. 

They went apeshit because someone posted the Truth about Carbs documentary, showing that white rice had more sugar than strawberries or something. They don't understand the carbs to sugar thing, or simple and complex carbs. I had to post a video of their own quack doctor saying he knew white rice was refined, but he wanted to wean them onto the good stuff gradually. They had been so smug though, they think they know better than everyone in the world.

The poor sods though, no nhs, praying to the God of Broccoli ?

Edited by feral chile

35 minutes ago, feral chile said:

I found them when I tried to eat healthily, joined for the recipes. Some of them are nutjobs. 

Some I feel sorry for. They're American, and are utterly shocked if they get ill, because they're convinced their way of eating (WOE) prevents disease. You get some desperate ones on there wanting to save the lives of loved ones who won't give up their Standard American Diet (SAD) lifestyle. 

They went apeshit because someone posted the Truth about Carbs documentary, showing that white rice had more sugar than strawberries or something. They don't understand the carbs to sugar thing, or simple and complex carbs. I had to post a video of their own quack doctor saying he knew white rice was refined, but he wanted to wean them onto the good stuff gradually. They had been so smug though, they think they know better than everyone in the world.

The poor sods though, no nhs, praying to the God of Broccoli ?

The idea of not having an NHS is a scary one. The Americans without health insurance must also be shitting little rabbit type shits, everyday, always hoping that the God Broccoli will look down on them kindly. 

19 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

The idea of not having an NHS is a scary one. The Americans without health insurance must also be shitting little rabbit type shits, everyday, always hoping that the God Broccoli will look down on them kindly. 

Yes, if I couldn't afford my meds, I'm sure I'd be wanting to believe I'd be fine without them.

It's better to be positive, I do believe in the God of Positivity.

1 hour ago, santowhir said:

Sometimes when the barcode doesn't scan on the self checkout I take the item anyway.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. That comes from deep within my heart, and that of my soul too. Wow, but did I need a little bit of good news today - a day which has very much conspired against me. I'm not sure, but I am wondering if this load of bollocks that has landed on my plate, has anything to do with a bit of off the scale blasphemy that I came up with last night. This is not your usual blasphemy, nor is it deluxe M&S blasphemy, no this is the kind of blasphemy that you'd only come out with if you were 100% certain that there is no God. As I don't actually know there to be one or not, then my action last night was a tad stupid, when looking at it from a technical point of view. However, I did what I did, did do (ennit) because the only faith that I do possess, is that I should make myself think the most stupid things, and then, without hesitation, laugh at them. I also, on occasion, write down what it is that I came up with.

Anyway, I have digressed a little. The reason for this is that I need to confirm to you that you (santowhir) have possibly become a hero of mine. I say this on the assumption that the shops where your 'liberation' of these items occured, is confined to the large supermarkets that are on the block. If this is the case, then I admire you. I so wish that I could do what you do, but simply can't. I don't have the balls to not be feebly honest with companies that earn over a £1 billion in annual profit, which they do by charging the population way over the odds for their goods. Not only do they do that, but they also close down competition, so that their profits are maintained, if not increased. 

So, it's only right and proper that I post this in your honour;

Oh, I so loved it when Morrissey was one of us.

Anyway, a brief explanation of the shite that has stressed me out to the point that I have sought refuge here, instead of facing the shite head on. the causes have been;

I got up today knowing that I had to clear out the cabin that we hire on Airbnb, because we are possibly due another flood in the nextt 254 hours. we've only just cleared up from our last flooding which was only about 10 days ago. That one cost us money, that did.

While I'm clearing out the cabin, I realise that everything that I'm doing may be all in vain, because it might not get flooded, and will just mean that I'll have to put all the stuff back in there, when it wasn't actually necessary. The thought that the best outcome was if this hard work proved to be totally unnecessary, was a tad disheartening.

That on carrying out the above mission, i then noticed that the kitchen drain was blocked. I then checked the manhole, and it was up to the top full of shit etc. i realised that this was a bastard thing to happen when I've got this other stuff on my plate to do.

I prioritised cleaning the blockage in the drain, by using some drain rods. Only one of the rods, along with the plunger end piece came odd within the drain, and cannot be retrieved without mind blowing effort and hassle.

That on realising that I thought that i'll have a break on this site, before digging down through the patio area, to access the drain pipe, break the drain pipe, take out the drain rod and plunger head, and then board it over until i can get new drainpipe to fit the drain pipe I just broke. well, on my way in to the lounge i had to pass the kitchen, where I then accidently hit a lovely green glass jar, which then fell to the floor and smashed in to fuck knows how many pieces. 

So, to sort of conclude, and to offer some advice. Today's a shitty, shitty day, which God has decided to smite me with (because he/she/it does exist afterall) because i was so very, very blasphemous last night. my advice is for you not to follow in my foot steps, but to rather get down on your knees and sing praises to God - because it turns out that those religious nutters were right all along, in that the maker of all things doesn't recognise that they're the boss, but rather defers to a position of self doubt, to a level which needs us to praise them over and over, in order to restore their confidence. So, all that time 'they' incarcerated me in church when i was younger, was actually bang on, and should give me a few brownie points, come the day of reckoning. 

I have to leave here now. i'm off out to pretend that my perfect very old patio is actually God's own head. i then fully intend to attack it with an array of forks, spades, shovels, and any other sharp instruments that I can get my hands on. I'd blow the fucking thing up, if only i could get my hands on some explosives!

Ho hum!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. That comes from deep within my heart, and that of my soul too. Wow, but did I need a little bit of good news today - a day which has very much conspired against me. I'm not sure, but I am wondering if this load of bollocks that has landed on my plate, has anything to do with a bit of off the scale blasphemy that I came up with last night. This is not your usual blasphemy, nor is it deluxe M&S blasphemy, no this is the kind of blasphemy that you'd only come out with if you were 100% certain that there is no God. As I don't actually know there to be one or not, then my action last night was a tad stupid, when looking at it from a technical point of view. However, I did what I did, did do (ennit) because the only faith that I do possess, is that I should make myself think the most stupid things, and then, without hesitation, laugh at them. I also, on occasion, write down what it is that I came up with.

Anyway, I have digressed a little. The reason for this is that I need to confirm to you that you (santowhir) have possibly become a hero of mine. I say this on the assumption that the shops where your 'liberation' of these items occured, is confined to the large supermarkets that are on the block. If this is the case, then I admire you. I so wish that I could do what you do, but simply can't. I don't have the balls to not be feebly honest with companies that earn over a £1 billion in annual profit, which they do by charging the population way over the odds for their goods. Not only do they do that, but they also close down competition, so that their profits are maintained, if not increased. 

So, it's only right and proper that I post this in your honour;

Oh, I so loved it when Morrissey was one of us.

Anyway, a brief explanation of the shite that has stressed me out to the point that I have sought refuge here, instead of facing the shite head on. the causes have been;

I got up today knowing that I had to clear out the cabin that we hire on Airbnb, because we are possibly due another flood in the nextt 254 hours. we've only just cleared up from our last flooding which was only about 10 days ago. That one cost us money, that did.

While I'm clearing out the cabin, I realise that everything that I'm doing may be all in vain, because it might not get flooded, and will just mean that I'll have to put all the stuff back in there, when it wasn't actually necessary. The thought that the best outcome was if this hard work proved to be totally unnecessary, was a tad disheartening.

That on carrying out the above mission, i then noticed that the kitchen drain was blocked. I then checked the manhole, and it was up to the top full of shit etc. i realised that this was a bastard thing to happen when I've got this other stuff on my plate to do.

I prioritised cleaning the blockage in the drain, by using some drain rods. Only one of the rods, along with the plunger end piece came odd within the drain, and cannot be retrieved without mind blowing effort and hassle.

That on realising that I thought that i'll have a break on this site, before digging down through the patio area, to access the drain pipe, break the drain pipe, take out the drain rod and plunger head, and then board it over until i can get new drainpipe to fit the drain pipe I just broke. well, on my way in to the lounge i had to pass the kitchen, where I then accidently hit a lovely green glass jar, which then fell to the floor and smashed in to fuck knows how many pieces. 

So, to sort of conclude, and to offer some advice. Today's a shitty, shitty day, which God has decided to smite me with (because he/she/it does exist afterall) because i was so very, very blasphemous last night. my advice is for you not to follow in my foot steps, but to rather get down on your knees and sing praises to God - because it turns out that those religious nutters were right all along, in that the maker of all things doesn't recognise that they're the boss, but rather defers to a position of self doubt, to a level which needs us to praise them over and over, in order to restore their confidence. So, all that time 'they' incarcerated me in church when i was younger, was actually bang on, and should give me a few brownie points, come the day of reckoning. 

I have to leave here now. i'm off out to pretend that my perfect very old patio is actually God's own head. i then fully intend to attack it with an array of forks, spades, shovels, and any other sharp instruments that I can get my hands on. I'd blow the fucking thing up, if only i could get my hands on some explosives!

Ho hum!

Sorry about your patio.

But I think you should stop letting God bully you, s/he sounds a right arsehole.

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Ho hum!

I won't quote the whole post as its a lengthly one ... and im quite lost outside the Glastonbury forum ... it might be only the 3rd time in 10 years ive ventured out of that ... anyway believe me compared to my shit over last 3 days god has been good to you ... I know its all comparative and very different to your experiences but hopefully you can see that has not just picking on you :) chins up us :) all the best  cf 

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I won't quote the whole post as its a lengthly one ... and im quite lost outside the Glastonbury forum ... it might be only the 3rd time in 10 years ive ventured out of that ... anyway believe me compared to my shit over last 3 days god has been good to you ... I know its all comparative and very different to your experiences but hopefully you can see that has not just picking on you :) chins up us :) all the best  cf 

Hello crazyfool1,

I'm sorry to hear that yours is even a shittier situation than mine. In my defence, I wasn't saying that mine was the bending edge of the definition of shitty. I know that it's actually no where near that. All i was doing really, was jumping on here to vent, but more to delay my having to deal with it all. 

I truly hope that your shitiness disappears rapidly, and leaves no permanent damage.

All the best. :)

Just now, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello crazyfool1,

I'm sorry to hear that yours is even a shittier situation than mine. In my defence, I wasn't saying that mine was the bending edge of the definition of shitty. I know that it's actually no where near that. All i was doing really, was jumping on here to vent, but more to delay my having to deal with it all. 

I truly hope that your shitiness disappears rapidly, and leaves no permanent damage.

All the best. :)

safety on here ... hopefully mine is sorted now but will find out over the course of time 

18 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

That on carrying out the above mission, i then noticed that the kitchen drain was blocked. I then checked the manhole, and it was up to the top full of shit etc. i realised that this was a bastard thing to happen when I've got this other stuff on my plate to do

Shit on your plate is never good.

4 hours ago, Ommadawn said:

Shit on your plate is never good.

It'll be on more surfaces than the dinner service, if it doesn't get sorted soon. I've now had to ring up a drain specialist, but am not sure that he can help. I'm waiting for a call back from him. I haven't actually started digging up the drains, as was my original plan. I'm now waiting for confirmation from the drain man, that that is my only option. I know that some drainage companies can put down a rotating mascerator, which will chew anything up in front of it. I say anything, but what I mean is that it can chew up solid bricks, but wouldn't be able to go through solid metal etc. We can last (to my reckoning) until Monday, and then something's got to be done. So, if he can help, at least I'll not get charged an emergency weekend rate. The cost will still hurt though.

I have a confession that moulded my army career. I am partially blind in my left eye. During each annual medical a d the joining I would peek with my eight hand and over exaggerate what I could actually see with my left eye a d glasses on. When I was a medic with the infantry I was able to memorise the eye charts.