The Other and "Kind of Pyramid Level" Headliners

Hugh Jass

8 minutes ago, Jamesyp42 said:

So if Billie's on the table again, is my dream Sunday Pyramid still a possibility?

Taylor Swift - Billie Eilish - Lizzo - Diana Ross - Haim - Carly Rae Jepson - Sigrid

No sausage Sunday? ;-)

9 minutes ago, Superscally said:

If Jake Bugg can headline the Other, Nick Cave could. Selling out arenas wherever he plays.

I didn't say he couldn't. Just that I dont think Emily was referring to Nick Cave. 

I don't think Jake Bugg is a great comparison. One of the most baffling bookings in recent years.?

Edited by danbailey80

Just now, GrumpyRaver said:

Alright numpty.  We've heard you.  Now get back in your cave.

4 minutes ago, GrumpyRaver said:

Get back into your cave

Not sure if this is xenophobia, classism, agism or all three. But what I am sure about is that it is extremely backwards to try to shut down debate through personal insults...

2 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

I didn't say he couldn't. Just that I dont think Emily was referring to Nick Cave. 

I don't think Jake Bugg is a great comparison. One of the most baffling bookings in recent years.

Just goes to show you can't predict owt. It really does depend on what they want from each Pyramid headliner. I do get you that the Billie Eilish/Taylor Swift and as it was, M*mford crowd would give a huge WTF if he was announced as a biggie, but I bet you it would be talked about as one of the great all time sets...but wishful thinking. He'd pull as big a crowd as the Cure or close, I'd say, so not beyond the realms.