Sign in to follow this  
stanh

Lovebox 2020

2 minutes ago, WStoner said:

Idk man, I saw Frank Ocean, Solange, Sampha, and Jamie XX on the same day for less than £70 in 2017.  I know ticket prices go up but damn, it's more expensive than All Points East!  And it's in Gunnersbury ? you'd think it'd be cheaper being so far out.

I reckon they're hoping it will make people buy the 3 day tickets as you basically get a free day. Just googled where Gunnersbury is though and that's a real trek gross 

3 minutes ago, DarthSaul said:

I reckon they're hoping it will make people buy the 3 day tickets as you basically get a free day. Just googled where Gunnersbury is though and that's a real trek gross 

Ah that's true.  And yeah, it was a nightmare after Tame Impala at Citadel there last year.  There was one exit for the whole festival and it was a Sunday.  It took so long to get out and the one station there was so busy a lot of people missed the last train.  I wonder if they've improved that situation? 

Thinking of going to this but not sure whether to hold off on tickets or not. Does anyone remember if they had any offers on last year? 

36 minutes ago, baggie92 said:

Thinking of going to this but not sure whether to hold off on tickets or not. Does anyone remember if they had any offers on last year? 

i'd imagine it'll sell out... can't remember if it did or not last year though

100% getting tickets now. Snoh, Tierra, Whack, Kaytranada, Celeste.. Lovebox always knows exactly the type of music I love. Glad this is three days now so I don’t have to deal with clashes.

4 minutes ago, Scotty999 said:

How do we know the day splits of the new announcements?

The website has been updated. Sunday is strong as fuck for me. Surely more names need to be added for Friday though ?