not just for christmas...

eFestivals

2 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Those online t-shirts could do with a quick going over with the Efestival iron, Neil...if you’re having a quiet day ?

that's probably my rubbish folding, combined with my rubbish packing in not-great packaging (I have some better packaging arriving today).

Either that, or it's all the postie's fault. :P 

Edited by eFestivals

Mug has arrived and lovely it is too. When I told mrs the reason I bought it (someone on the internet told me it’d bring us luck in April) she looked at me with a mixture of pity and the expression you’d use when seeing a puppy. I’m unsure if it meant I’d done good or bad...

?

Edited by semmtexx
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, semmtexx said:

Mug has arrived and lovely it is too. When I told mrs the reason I bought it (someone on the internet told me it’d bring us luck in April) she looked at me with a mixture of pity and the expression you’d use when seeing a puppy. I’m unsure if it meant I’d done good or bad...

?

Pressure on me now.

When my mug arrived, I got that same look, with the comment about what was wrong with the 15 mugs we already have. My wife will appreciate it when we get her tickets in April.

On 11/18/2019 at 8:14 AM, carlosj said:

Pressure on me now.

When my mug arrived, I got that same look, with the comment about what was wrong with the 15 mugs we already have. My wife will appreciate it when we get her tickets in April.

I'll bring my mug with me to the meet up!

8 hours ago, semmtexx said:

I'll bring my mug with me to the meet up!

Nice idea, but it will be classed as glass and confiscated. Neil told a story that he took a boot full once, which were taken, and a rumour that Emily was using them. Pity that picture didn't turn up in the 50 book.

I've got another efests mug in the van which comes down to the CV fields for morning espresso to get me going for a yomp round the festival.

Did you get a T shirt? That will get you blending in at the meet. And allow Kizzie more room at the house, no doubt.

Edited by carlosj