not just for christmas...

eFestivals

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Great quality ... both the t-shirts and the mugs ... just dont glue it to the pyramid stage and it will all be good :) 

Totally agree about the quality. I can see there are some hats in stock. I can truthfully say that I wore one on a walk this last weekend! Snug as a bug! 

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Great quality ... both the t-shirts and the mugs ... 

I can only echo this statement. I have actually managed to smash the three mugs that I have bought over the years, but that is only after an almost concerted campaign waged by myself to actually break the mugs. Obviously I didn't do this deliberately, but more accidentally. However, I have been almost mentally stunned to witness what I put those mugs through, only for them to just stare defiantly back at me, perfectly intact, and almost willing me to have another bash, because they know that they are rock hard.

In terms of the t shirts, they too are of high quality, and will last years. The neck of the t shirts will not just give up on you like many a t shirt neck will do. On top of that, the possession and wearing of one at festivals will provide you with an opportunity to meet other efesters, who on seeing your efests t shirt, will almost be mesmerised with the desire to come up to you and introduce themselves.

On 11/11/2019 at 6:10 PM, Badlands said:

Timely reminder for those after a resale ticket that I've never failed to get tickets whilst drinking a cuppa from my efests mug. 

Hmm, this is the case for me. I've been the lucky one whilst using the mug, and since I left it at work when I left, I've never had the payment page.

@Kizzie

I will save your cupboard space and order one.

24 minutes ago, carlosj said:

Hmm, this is the case for me. I've been the lucky one whilst using the mug, and since I left it at work when I left, I've never had the payment page.

@Kizzie

Shit. This is pretty convincing stuff. Given I'm stuck in the worst club in the forum I might just order myself a mug. 

1 hour ago, carlosj said:

@Kizzie

Thank you so much, another pair of socks finds a home ?

42 minutes ago, semmtexx said:

You tell me now???!!!! 

WHAT???!!!

It's an ice breaker at the festival (Glastonbury, but other festivals are available). The good luck emanates from the mug, the t shirt's a bonus. If you do get one, maybe Neil can combine the postage onto 1 parcel?

Unfortunately I already own about 500 mugs, yet I don’t remember ever buying a single one of them. 

I can vouch for the T-shirt’s, though. I wear mine a lot and it’s still like it was when it first arrived. Forgot to wear it to the meet this year but wore it on (I think) the Friday of the festival.