Stupid but not stupid Questions ... glastonbury 2020

Crazyfool01

9 minutes ago, henry bear said:

It’s no secret that Fleetwood Mac have been on Michael’s wishlist for a while now. What are the details of the rumour regarding Olivia Harrison and the fella from Toploader backstage at the Mac’s Wembley gig this summer?

somersetlive.co.uk for any crap festival info (I will avoid links to anymore even more shit publications ) 

Edited by crazyfool1

Another favourite one is 

“yeah but how long does it REALLY take to get between stages”.

I always say the walk between Pyramid and other can be both quick and slow depending on how the stars are aligned. Sometimes it’s taken me 10 mins. Sometimes it’s taken me an hour.

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

Another favourite one is 

“yeah but how long does it REALLY take to get between stages”.

I always say the walk between Pyramid and other can be both quick and slow depending on how the stars are aligned. Sometimes it’s taken me 10 mins. Sometimes it’s taken me an hour.

subject to lots of influencing factors 

image.png.5af428fcb5048cfdf62bdff68c8eabb1.png

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, caballosblancos said:

You can avoid all this walking by just sitting in front of the Pyramid all day. This year I might switch it up and sit in front of the Other all festival. Where is the best place to sit? 

you will get a great view from the railway line ... no need for platforms 

10 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

if you want to pay to sleep in a coloured tent up a hill and enjoy talking to people in queues for showers and toilets im sure its lovely and worth spending the pennies 

For the price you could buy yourself a cheap caravan to use for other festivals too.