Stupid but not stupid Questions ... glastonbury 2020

Crazyfool01

19 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

Scrunch? Ffs. I’m all up for people expressing themselves however they feel, in whatever discipline they want - but scrunchers need to be identified, and they need to be beaten with sticks. Think of your nipsy, people! 

I really enjoy that how you choose to fold your toilet paper could be considered "expressing yourself"

• Upvote 1

It’s not that I’m a poop freak (and that’s exactly what a poop freak would say ?) but as far as I’m concerned it’s a very personal art. 

At Glastonbury for instance, I favour the longdrops at the side of Webbs Ash, just before you go into the woods. They’re cleaned at about 07:30hrs. I get there before 8am - sunshine, rain, whatever - and I’ll find a clean stall, and deposit my previous day’s toxins. I will instantly feel a zillion times better, and can either nip back for more sleep, or go get a tea. Either way, I’ve submitted my offerings to the porcelain gods ??  and all is well with the world. Thank you for reading. ?

39 minutes ago, grilladelphia said:

I really enjoy that how you choose to fold your toilet paper could be considered "expressing yourself"

One of the reasons my visits to the long drops take some time is that I will only wipe my arse with paper that has been exquisitely folded into an origami crane.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

It’s not that I’m a poop freak (and that’s exactly what a poop freak would say ?) but as far as I’m concerned it’s a very personal art. 

At Glastonbury for instance, I favour the longdrops at the side of Webbs Ash, just before you go into the woods. They’re cleaned at about 07:30hrs. I get there before 8am - sunshine, rain, whatever - and I’ll find a clean stall, and deposit my previous day’s toxins. I will instantly feel a zillion times better, and can either nip back for more sleep, or go get a tea. Either way, I’ve submitted my offerings to the porcelain gods ??  and all is well with the world. Thank you for reading. ?

Think we've discussed these luxury toilets under the trees on many occasions :) 

fold or scrunch regardless, you're still just smudging your arsehole semi clean.

One receptacle of water, one hand. Pour water across arsehole and clean with aforementioned hand. Result, a nice clean and washed arsehole.

Granted you will have a shitty hand, but you can be smug in the knowledge that your arsehole is cleaner than 99% of the population