Efest posts

Crazyfool01

• 1 year later...

I’ve decided it’s this one. The handle is slimmer, there’s less detail on the eyes. Also the rim doesn’t jut out so much. Also I prefer it!!

I had already consigned this issue to a one way discussion. However if any one has any opinions or expert advice to offer please feel free to post!!

9E3A9B85-7D48-4E57-A2B5-A8E48F41AF68.jpeg

On 11/7/2019 at 11:22 AM, jparx said:

I'd usually be posting much less this time of year but there's a real excitement about next year. Usually my excitement peaks around ticket sales, then it steadies up to Christmas, then perks up again January onwards as most festivals start to announce their lineups.

Partly the 50th and partly the mystery surrounding the headliners has just made me permanently excited atm. It's gonna be a long bloody wait until the new year for some announcements. Easily the most hyped i've been for a festival.

Just looking back in this thread as not read it before. This post is a sobering read in hindsight!

• Upvote 1

I was looking for the, efest mug, site. This was all I could find. I might try setting up a, general merch, thread; at some point. I started Lockdown 2020 buying t-shirts, like everyone else. I am now swimming in merch bought all over the internet.

For example, I bought this the other day!

image.jpg

Edited by stt11

23 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Just looking back in this thread as not read it before. This post is a sobering read in hindsight!

Ha brutal. Obviously lots of perspective and context required but I really can’t put in to words how gutted I still am that we didn’t get that festival. And I posted that before the lineup!!

2 minutes ago, jparx said:

Ha brutal. Obviously lots of perspective and context required but I really can’t put in to words how gutted I still am that we didn’t get that festival. And I posted that before the lineup!!

Yeah I bet. Always been a weird one for me as ticketless, so I never had that disappointment on top of everything else. Was going to try the resales but certainly wouldn't have been excited at all. Feel similarly for 2022! However now it is quite far down in my list of priorities, so I guess that's something.

3 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Yeah I bet. Always been a weird one for me as ticketless, so I never had that disappointment on top of everything else. Was going to try the resales but certainly wouldn't have been excited at all. Feel similarly for 2022! However now it is quite far down in my list of priorities, so I guess that's something.

I guess that’s the thing with being ticketless in this situation - there’s so much other, normal stuff you haven’t been able to do for a year that you can look forward to. Although still feeling quietly confident you and the other regulars will get your ticket eventually 😉 

24 minutes ago, jparx said:

I guess that’s the thing with being ticketless in this situation - there’s so much other, normal stuff you haven’t been able to do for a year that you can look forward to. Although still feeling quietly confident you and the other regulars will get your ticket eventually 😉 

Cheers! We will see I guess. It feels a long way away at the moment.

1 hour ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

If only we could go back and warn them! Also ticketless so next festival seems even further away, though my priority will likely be travel next year. Also gives more time for the music industry to pressure the gvt to sort out visas with the EU, I do think that's going to greatly impact Glastonburys booking abilities for the smaller acts. 

28 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

You know you're supposed to leave it for a few minutes before plunging or pouring into the cup, right?

I’ll try that tomorrow, I think. It’s a work in progress.

I’ve been waiting around for the Barclaycard Download Pre-sale. It’s in 5 minutes time. There’s a link to it on the ticket, link, thread.