Efest posts

Crazyfool01

Ive noticed recently that it seems to be busier on here during the daytime when people should be working :) when do you post ? do you take a break in the quieter months / fallow year or are you an all year round any time of the day and night person ? hopefully I can drag some of the ticketless out of an understandable break from the forum ... 

• Upvote 1

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

Ive noticed recently that it seems to be busier on here during the daytime when people should be working :) when do you post ? do you take a break in the quieter months / fallow year or are you an all year round any time of the day and night person ? hopefully I can drag some of the ticketless out of an understandable break from the forum ... 

Shhh ?

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

I’m here 24/7/365, it’s either that or face the real world.

Ironically I’m on here least for five days at the end of June.

I do a quick check first thing in the morning at the festival when I wake up and the internet is at its best ... thats it for me whilst there :) 

I'd usually be posting much less this time of year but there's a real excitement about next year. Usually my excitement peaks around ticket sales, then it steadies up to Christmas, then perks up again January onwards as most festivals start to announce their lineups.

Partly the 50th and partly the mystery surrounding the headliners has just made me permanently excited atm. It's gonna be a long bloody wait until the new year for some announcements. Easily the most hyped i've been for a festival.

It's only really in the last 18 months that I've become more active in the 'off season' but that's mainly because my job has me sitting at a desk a lot more so its a lot easier to jump on to here for a quick 10 minute catch up.

Otherwise I'm more likely to be active during my commute to and from work and a bit in the evening.

Once it gets to April, my browser always has a tab from here and the webcam open lest I miss anything. 

I'm here daily, my work hours are a little varied though and I have a desk job, so it allows me to do a fair bit of viewing.

I'll check once a morning, maybe on a very quiet moment during the festival for secret sets, but I don't post, I have twitter set up for secret sets. 

Normally take a break a few days after the festival and not normally on here in July. 

2 hours ago, Rubber Soldier said:

I dipped in and out during the fallow year just gone, don’t think I ever actually posted. Post semi regularly otherwise. I couldn’t come anywhere near if I didn’t have a ticket, I know @SwedgeAntilles took an extended period of absence last year when we didn’t get our full quota ?

Aye I tried to stay involved when I was still thinking about trying in the resale but as that got increasingly unlikely it just became unbearable. Back with a vengeance now tho

I think I probably spend more time during the day than in the evening. Self admittedly work shy.