Thread for the drunkards

Bryanrebe

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Don’t worry yog there might be lots of people posting on here in a bit of a state later after the meet 

Thanks crazyfool1. That knowledge is very helpful. Can't make the meet as one of my mates has burst his self isolation bubble and come from Birmingham to here to kind of party etc. Haven't seen him since Christmas Day, so it's great to see him. He's the bloke who used to call in to my last house, walk straight past me, go to my downstairs toilet and w*nk for about 30 mins to 45 mins, then come out and talk away as if that's what usually happens in life. Maybe he's right and I'm wrong. Maybe it's me that's missing a trick. I would try it out next time I visit the priests at the presbytery, only I fear for the structural integrity of their bog door lock. I should imagine it'd not hold back the force of several of 'them' trying to apply force against it, with their keenness to join in.

Odd, but the above was not exactly too far away from truth of what happened when I last made the mistake of visiting a presbytery. All the other priests fucked off out for the evening, leaving only one who felt like staying behind. It then turned out that he was in to photography and wondered if I wanted to undress in front of him, put on some tennis whites, and then he could photograph me in various poses. It's so very satisfying telling a priest to go fuck himself!

Home sweet honeypot where I dint read your posts just l hat self indulgent hair. About MSM .

hummm

thTd wrk g

home sweet home where I don’t care about your......awww let’s just all hug and be friends 

I've just discovered that what I thought was a 3l box of cider is, in actual fact, only a 2.25l box of cider. Thought it felt a bit too light a bit too quickly. Thought it would last me into tomorrow evening. Would've/Should've/Could've bought two. It's 6.8% so probably for the best.

Gonna have to start on the harder stuff earlier than I thought then.

To stay on weekend, I read somewhere recently that a box of wine (or cider) is the perfect accessory when camping.

It's cold? Have a drink. Use the box as tinder to start a fire. Then blow up the bag and you've got a pillow.

Apologies if I read that on here recently and kudos to the original poster if so.

7 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Ups, a daisy. Should have mentioned that I'm there in an as 'happy as a nanny goat' kind of way. And you just know how happy they can get. Well, just look at their diet, every now and again;

The notorious Magic Mushroom – The Mushroom Diary – UK Wild ...

What are the prospects of a young picker in the West Midland?

1 hour ago, cokebabies92 said:

I would say you'd have absolutely excellent to 100% chance of success if you were to go to the 'Field of Dreams' at the right time of the year. I'd can't tell you where it is right now, as I'll have to ask approval off somebody first, to see if I'm allowed to tell you. If I am, it will be via a PM, and I will ask you to keep it to yourself. I simply can't go around telling everybody because I'd not win any popularity prizes for doing so. 

I've now emailed somebody, so it's now up to him, and not me. 

Keep your fingers crossed.

12 hours ago, MrZigster said:

Kind of guessed that, but then there's the temptation question.

Hello Mr. Zigster,

I'm a little brighter now than when I was last on here. Is there anybody you know who would store them for you and only allow you to have them back at an agreed date later in the year after harvesting? I recall now having given a number of e's (back in the day) to a mate who would store them (with his own) and not release them until the date of a certain party or whatever was going on. He was able to do this because he has the ability for self restraint - something I am solely lacking in. 

13 hours ago, cokebabies92 said:

Well, I've got past the first hurdle, in that one bloke has given me the nod OK, but has said that I'll need to get 'permission' from another of our mates to 'seal the deal'. So, I've messaged this other bloke now. Hopefully he'll be amenable. I know that it all sound farcically a bit all cloak and dagger. However, I do know that this field is very prized by some, so it is the way it is.

15 hours ago, cokebabies92 said:

Aaagh, I'm afraid it's a 'no' from the second person. I had been hopeful, but knew there was a chance of this occurring.

Just about to send you a video via PM which may assist, in any case.

Soz about the result. 

3 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello Mr. Zigster,

I'm a little brighter now than when I was last on here. Is there anybody you know who would store them for you and only allow you to have them back at an agreed date later in the year after harvesting? I recall now having given a number of e's (back in the day) to a mate who would store them (with his own) and not release them until the date of a certain party or whatever was going on. He was able to do this because he has the ability for self restraint - something I am solely lacking in. 

16 hours ago, MrZigster said:

It's been well over thirty years personally. And only twice. Still vivid

Not for me for a very long time. Merely curious.

3 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Aaagh, I'm afraid it's a 'no' from the second person. I had been hopeful, but knew there was a chance of this occurring.

Just about to send you a video via PM which may assist, in any case.

Soz about the result. 

STOP PRESS, STOP PRESS - they just can't deal with not telling you, so have now given me a map and the correct geographical coordinates. Will send you a PM after this post, giving you the details.

19 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'm no longer interested in magic mushrooms or acid, although would gladly swallow a not too strong 2cb tablet.

I’d love to have an MRI while under the effects of substances. Purely for science purposes. 

It’s really interesting how they can see your brain pathways light up just from memory and movement tests. To have those same tests done under the influence must have massive beneficial effects for those studying neuro sciences.