Thread for the drunkards

Bryanrebe

4 hours ago, HeyPorter said:

Don’t usually drink at home but have no choice now, think I’m a first timer in here too. Regular drunk poster though. Especially tuesdays as it was pool league night. 

Welcome to the thirstiest corner of the forum!

New Zealand PM Aunty Cinda just announced we'll be in lockdown for at least four weeks in 48 hours so I will definitely be having a few beverages to ease the anxiety tonight.

I apologise in advance for Drunk Bryanrebe's shitposts.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Bryanrebe said:

Welcome to the thirstiest corner of the forum!

New Zealand PM Aunty Cinda just announced we'll be in lockdown for at least four weeks in 48 hours so I will definitely be having a few beverages to ease the anxiety tonight.

I apologise in advance for Drunk Bryanrebe's shitposts.

I left work to today... straight into the liquor store next door. Gonna be a loooong 4 weeks (then extended lockdown no doubt).

Wedding anniversary today too and only place open was KFC drive through 🙄.

11 hours ago, John the Moth said:

I left work to today... straight into the liquor store next door. Gonna be a loooong 4 weeks (then extended lockdown no doubt).

Wedding anniversary today too and only place open was KFC drive through 🙄.

We tried to get KFC last night before the four week lock down but the line was horrifically long. Ended up with fish and chips, but the store had run out of fish!

I've got an order in with the supermarket for beer and wine, as well as other things we have run out of. Was very picky with what I ordered so I would be highly likely to get it.

23 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

I drank a big bottle of Lambrini tonight. £2! Will have to stock up on it

Needs must. Just had some mulled wine left over from Christmas, not bad.

Making plans to turn garden into a festival site (very small scale) by June and just get pissed in the sun. Bet it pisses down 

5 minutes ago, Purple aki squat said:

Making plans to turn garden into a festival site (very small scale) by June and just get pissed in the sun.

That's genius, right there.

6 minutes ago, Purple aki squat said:

Bet it pisses down 

That's inevitable.

6 minutes ago, Purple aki squat said:

Just had some mulled wine left over from Christmas, not bad.

That's inspirational. 

7 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Jesus, I've known and know some hard core people, but what you've just done is beyond my comprehension. I wish you well in your recovery.

The above said, it only cost you £4. I wish that I could get pissed on that amount.

Honestly thought two bottles might do something but only made me /slightly/ tipsy. Should I try three next time? 

My alcohol tolerances levels are all over the place anyway. Sometimes I vomit after just one pint 🤔

14 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Honestly thought two bottles might do something but only made me /slightly/ tipsy. Should I try three next time? 

My alcohol tolerances levels are all over the place anyway. Sometimes I vomit after just one pint 🤔

Whatever you do, don't do 'The Three'er'. That way lies madness.

In reality it's just like music, fashion etc - some people like one thing, and others another. 

Now I would drink a perry quite happily - but only if there were nothing else to drink. That's because it would, undoubtedly, make me ill. Others, like yourself, seem to thrive on it. 

The world's mad, and crazy on top.

The world is fucking screwed. i'm more worried about the aftermath of this. 

obviously i wish everyone well and to stay safe, but im gutted glasto is off.

This would of been the first time i would of watched all 3 headliners.

But replace swift with rocketman, good ol reg in 2021 and i'll die a happy man.

i really really hope, not just for glasto, but for the sake of humanity that this all clears up by 2021, obviously sooner, next week would be great.

luckily brewed my own beer a few weeks ago, a lovely Belgium ale, so i'm stocked up and ready to ride the storm.

lockdown for 4 weeks, 2 days in and i'm so bored. working from home and i don't even work at work.

benny and the jets.

I'm meant to be in the fucking philippines now for fucks sake!

i think this is the right thread for this haha/

4 hours ago, dreadwing said:

The world is fucking screwed. i'm more worried about the aftermath of this. 

obviously i wish everyone well and to stay safe, but im gutted glasto is off.

This would of been the first time i would of watched all 3 headliners.

But replace swift with rocketman, good ol reg in 2021 and i'll die a happy man.

i really really hope, not just for glasto, but for the sake of humanity that this all clears up by 2021, obviously sooner, next week would be great.

luckily brewed my own beer a few weeks ago, a lovely Belgium ale, so i'm stocked up and ready to ride the storm.

lockdown for 4 weeks, 2 days in and i'm so bored. working from home and i don't even work at work.

benny and the jets.

I'm meant to be in the fucking philippines now for fucks sake!

i think this is the right thread for this haha/

I'm no expert, but I think you are showing the first signs of Cabin Fever.

17 hours ago, dreadwing said:

I'm so bored. 

Yeah, I know where you are coming from. If it weren't for drink and drugs, I'd have gone mental by now.

I don't suppose you ever had any desires to write a book? If not then maybe learn something new?

Check this site out;

https://alison.com/

All the best, from the other side of the world.

I am so hungover. 

Arranged some virtual pub drinks with a group of mates from sixth form (and tried not to think about how long ago it was that we were actually in sixth form). I thought it might be a bit too confusing with so many of us and only intended to stick around for an hour, but it was actually really fun. We got a collaborative spotify playlist on the go too. Two bottles of wine and some Henry Weston's later and it's suddenly 3.30am. What the hell. 

The stupid thing is, we're always saying we never get a chance to hang out together (we all moved away from home, one as far as NYC) but we could have done that at any time. 

10 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

I am so hungover. 

Arranged some virtual pub drinks with a group of mates from sixth form (and tried not to think about how long ago it was that we were actually in sixth form). I thought it might be a bit too confusing with so many of us and only intended to stick around for an hour, but it was actually really fun. We got a collaborative spotify playlist on the go too. Two bottles of wine and some Henry Weston's later and it's suddenly 3.30am. What the hell. 

The stupid thing is, we're always saying we never get a chance to hang out together (we all moved away from home, one as far as NYC) but we could have done that at any time. 

studies going well then ? :) those virtual drinks seem to be stronger than the real things :)