Thread for the drunkards

Bryanrebe

3 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Do you know what? I have admired your input for many a year, but never did it once, in all that time, occur to me that you were a military man. I say 'military', but obviously mean that in the loosest of terms. With that in mind, I'll raise your Cheeky Girls, and see you a Black lace 'agadoo'. I am truly sorry for having had to do that, but I firmly believe that it was in the best interests of the country. 

Military precision is needed from time to time such as ticket buying although I do wonder if there are more precise professions out there....

1 hour ago, Stokesy10 said:

Splendid. Is this down to calibre of E, or other factors? 

I had a similar experience with shatter pens and thc fudge recently, recreating the first few years of getting high. It's given me a new lease and reinvigorated my love for the cannaboid family.

Similarly, GF2019 was the first time I'd sprinkled MD into a drink and had it (after years of struggling to swallow it in capsules or rizlas) and deary me... hit me like a fooking steam train.

Hello Stokesy,

It can only be down to the calibre of the E, as all the other variables are a constant in my life in any case. Not only that, but every other fucker around these parts would very much appear to be in the same happy boat too. It is really like the old days. That said, there are a fair few people here, who weren't even born when the old days were the old days. I can confirm that I have observed these very same people take an E many a time before, and there is absolutely no way that they have ever reacted in this very loved up way before. It really is most bizarre. I had not expected this.

I hadn't even gone questing an E before today's commencements, and nor had everybody else - bar one person. He's brought 20 of the beauties with him. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I think it will be understood by most when I say that I shall be endeavouring to get to the person that sold him these, and to do so as soon as possible. 

Well, what can I say, other than I'm really sorry. Writing the shite that I have above really did seem like a good idea at the time. I am now slightly cursing the existence of this thread. Even by my usual low level standards, this new input just keeps on giving on the cringeworthy front. 

So, the E has worn off, the dope's worn off, and I am no longer drunk. This leaves me with only one option, which is to go find the lad who brought the E's to see if there's even the remotest chance that he has one left. If he has, then I think that I have no option other than to start the whole process off all over again.  I very much doubt that the E (if there is one) would take me back to last nights giddy heights, but I'll never know unless I try. 

Once again, you all have my sincere apologies.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Well, what can I say, other than I'm really sorry. Writing the shite that I have above really did seem like a good idea at the time. I am now slightly cursing the existence of this thread. Even by my usual low level standards, this new input just keeps on giving on the cringeworthy front. 

So, the E has worn off, the dope's worn off, and I am no longer drunk. This leaves me with only one option, which is to go find the lad who brought the E's to see if there's even the remotest chance that he has one left. If he has, then I think that I have no option other than to start the whole process off all over again.  I very much doubt that the E (if there is one) would take me back to last nights giddy heights, but I'll never know unless I try. 

Once again, you all have my sincere apologies.

I’m not exactly proud of my post about getting a downvote when I mentioned the death of basketball player meadowlark lemon and compared the effect of  his loss to the Harlem globetrotters with queen losing Freddie. Mind you I still don’t understand what the problem was!  

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I’m not exactly proud of my post about getting a downvote when I mentioned the death of basketball player meadowlark lemon and compared the effect of  his loss to the Harlem globetrotters with queen losing Freddie. Mind you I still don’t understand what the problem was!  

Hello Ayrshire Chris,

I'm afraid that I can't offer you any greater understanding as to why you were down voted for the comparison that you made, as this is the first I've heard of it, so do not possess the knowledge of the posts before it, and after it. On top of that I know nothing about basketball, other than the Harlem Globetrotters are a basketball team. However, there is very much a level of understanding within me, which relates to the departure of Freddie Mercury and that of Queen. I recently saw a post or a bit of an article (can't remember which) that indicated that Queen as in now, are no better than any Queen tribute band out there. This viewpoint resonated with my own thoughts so much, that it was all I could do to to stop the vibrations within me manifesting themselves physically in some sort of breakdance meets tetraplegic combo. Such is the scale of my considered loss of Freddie Mercury. 

40 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello Ayrshire Chris,

I'm afraid that I can't offer you any greater understanding as to why you were down voted for the comparison that you made, as this is the first I've heard of it, so do not possess the knowledge of the posts before it, and after it. On top of that I know nothing about basketball, other than the Harlem Globetrotters are a basketball team. However, there is very much a level of understanding within me, which relates to the departure of Freddie Mercury and that of Queen. I recently saw a post or a bit of an article (can't remember which) that indicated that Queen as in now, are no better than any Queen tribute band out there. This viewpoint resonated with my own thoughts so much, that it was all I could do to to stop the vibrations within me manifesting themselves physically in some sort of breakdance meets tetraplegic combo. Such is the scale of my considered loss of Freddie Mercury. 

Cheers for that, mr lemon was known as the clown prince of basketball, the team revolved around him and his incredible trick shots, used to tour Europe and was a standard tv prog at Xmas time on bbc. He became a baptist preacher. Anyway I was just being light hearted.  

I am now being fraudulent posting on a thread for drunken  comments whilst being totally sober having had the obligatory  fry up and walk to remove the remnants of last nights bevvy. not in the spirit of @Bryanrebe intentions for this thread! 

51 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

not in the spirit of @Bryanrebe intentions for this thread! 

I'm fairly sure that this thread will be a much better place, as long as there are sober posts within it. They are much needed, in my opinion, in order to give the non sober posts the appropriate perspective that they require.

25 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'm fairly sure that this thread will be a much better place, as long as there are sober posts within it. They are much needed, in my opinion, in order to give the non sober posts the appropriate perspective that they require.

D3CDA827-E548-41CF-A77E-E30568E34ABA.thumb.jpeg.9eece228757d5251153d4860036cc534.jpeg

My best cure for a hangover and to sober up!  It really hit the spot 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

Does anyone else watch this thread and see posts  and think wow they are drinking early / late .... wonder what the occasion is :) ..... just me then ... As you were :) 

Be honest, the deep fried slice of haggis has got you salivating. It made me so thirsty I’ve has to restart the beers

Just now, Ayrshire Chris said:

Be honest, the deep fried slice of haggis has got you salivating. It made me so thirsty I’ve has to restart the beers

ive actually only tried it once .. and that was authentically in Edinburgh on a trip to see some ladies I met whilst travelling ... didnt take to it at the time but might give it another go ... not sure it was the deep fried version I tried either :)