Colours of Ostrava 2020

8 hours ago, lukatej said:

My source said she will be there, but it can be total bulsht also.

You think she won't be there or do you have some solid inside info?

I think she won't be there because of her tour dates (which btw were all announced months ago):

July 13 - Amsterdam
July 14 - Berlin
July 15 - Cologne
July 17 - Milan (Milano Rocks)
July 18 - Paris (Lollapalloza)
July 19 - Antwerp

The only free day is Thursday which means she would be playing seven days in a row. Also Cologne -> Ostrava -> Milan seems unlikely.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Newjem said:

I think she won't be there because of her tour dates (which btw were all announced months ago):

July 13 - Amsterdam
July 14 - Berlin
July 15 - Cologne
July 17 - Milan (Milano Rocks)
July 18 - Paris (Lollapalloza)
July 19 - Antwerp

The only free day is Thursday which means she would be playing seven days in a row. Also Cologne -> Ostrava -> Milan seems unlikely.

She's not playing. FYI - if she would play, it would be for the second time ever when she did 7days in a row. Very unlikely with her current production

4 minutes ago, mln said:

The most probable option, but I'm hoping for Faith No More.

FNM is a great shout but I don't believe they will play. Would be an odd mix with Garrix, plus it seems their EU tour finishes in Madrid (as most bands do). Will see on Tue, just hoping it is not another left-field name such as Garrix 😉

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ferda said:

FNM is a great shout but I don't believe they will play. Would be an odd mix with Garrix, plus it seems their EU tour finishes in Madrid (as most bands do). Will see on Tue, just hoping it is not another left-field name such as Garrix 😉

Yeah, that would be a complete disaster. But I think one headliner must be of more alternative/rock nature.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Newjem said:

Wednesday: Twenty One Pilots

Thursday: The Killers

Friday: The Lumineers (+ LP ?)

Saturday: Martin Garrix

How do you know 21P are playing Wednesday?

Still hoping for at least one big name for Friday and a more 'alternative' sub for Martin Garrix.

9 minutes ago, mln said:

Still hoping for at least one big name for Friday and a more 'alternative' sub for Martin Garrix.

21P are playing Wed, was published somewhere but can't find it now.

Judging based on last year (2 major heads, 2 minor) I think Lumineers + LP combo is there for Fri. I guess Sat indie undercard is possible (The Foals?).

13 minutes ago, mln said:

They said it on Facebook a while ago. But I am afraid that this is it for bigger names, because they announced a bunch of smaller names today too. They are doing this after last big name announcement.

9 minutes ago, mln said:

What about the second line? FKA twigs was announced by Pohoda today. Do you think we may still get such names?

Yes, there will loads of them. I consider Sigrid as the only proper second line name so far. Not sure about FKA twigs, she doesn't fit the line-up imo (still a possibility tho). 

8 minutes ago, Newjem said:

Yes, there will loads of them. I consider Sigrid as the only proper second line name so far. Not sure about FKA twigs, she doesn't fit the line-up imo (still a possibility tho). 

I think this line-up definietly lacks such alternative names, especially the ones with new albums. FKA twigs or Kiwanuka would be some valuable additions. That said, I really doubt it will happen ;)