EXIT Festival 2020 - 20th Anniversary

hostmat

Did not get vaccine yet and will not pay for expensive PCR test so my only option is antigen test on entrance. Will be free I think.

But still this is risky. I have to pay for the ticket, travel there and hope test is fine. I mean, it should be but still makes me nervous.

On 4/26/2021 at 9:10 PM, glavakpeti said:

Is it a techno/house oriented event or can we expect some drum&bass, goa performers in addition to the lineup? 

Thank you if you take your time to answer! 

There will be a lot of goa performers on one stage. 

They confirmed yesterday process of entrance. 

So people like me who are not vaccinated will have to do free antigen test. But not on entrance, in the city you can do it every day from 10am to 6pm. 

You are vaccinated right? So you will just have to show proof of that when you replace your ticket for bracelet. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Nikky said:

There will be a lot of goa performers on one stage. 

They confirmed yesterday process of entrance. 

So people like me who are not vaccinated will have to do free antigen test. But not on entrance, in the city you can do it every day from 10am to 6pm. 

You are vaccinated right? So you will just have to show proof of that when you replace your ticket for bracelet. 

Yes, I am vaccinated. 

But it is not clear for me that they accept the Hungarian vaccine certificates or the EU ones.

And Denis Sulta replaced by Pan-Pot and Nina Kraviz replaced by Charlotte De Witte. Which are both upgrades for me 😄

I wouldn't be surprised if some other changes come during the festival. It's like the only thing currently happening in Europe, the logistics of it are probably a nightmare

Well that was fun actually. Enjoyed the vibe a ton. Lineup wise it wasn't really good at all lol but I had one "must see" each day so I think it was still worth the price.

Sabaton, Asaf Avidan, Satori and Laibach were highlights for me from the "live" side. Charlotte De Witte, 999999999 and Nina Kraviz (with Yello - Oh Yeah being the highlight of the festival) from the dj side

• Upvote 1

On 7/12/2021 at 7:06 PM, Nicklord said:

Well that was fun actually. Enjoyed the vibe a ton. Lineup wise it wasn't really good at all lol but I had one "must see" each day so I think it was still worth the price.

Sabaton, Asaf Avidan, Satori and Laibach were highlights for me from the "live" side. Charlotte De Witte, 999999999 and Nina Kraviz (with Yello - Oh Yeah being the highlight of the festival) from the dj side

That was great fun actually. I only had a couple of must see acts, but it was extremely refreshing to be on a festival and not stress about a ton of clashes. It did leave some more time to drink, so I'll probably need another week to get completely sober as a result. Laibach never disappoint, Sabaton were good, some smaller acts were really nice. All in all a nice experience.

The unsung hero of the festival for me is certainly the Moscow roštilj stand by the reggae stage. Klobasice to die for. 

How nobody gets trampled on those packed dance arena stairs is beyond me though. The whole crowd management and safety of the dance arena is sub par to say the least.

@clasher

I have no clue how in my thousand years of going to Exit I never saw a single person fall on the dance arena stairs

I think the main problem with crowd management on dance arena is that it's sometimes stronger than main stage, especially this year (understandable) and in 2019 (no excuses) and a lot of times there are way more people on the dance arena than main stage and that creates chaos. I don't know if you've been to the arena on thursday when Ameli Lens and Charlotte De Witte were playing, that's really how it looked all the time before. Crowded but nothing crazy

Edited by Nicklord