EXIT Festival 2020 - 20th Anniversary

hostmat

On 4/29/2021 at 10:37 PM, Nikky said:

Weakest lineup ever 😔

Surely they will add more names? 

I'm sure they will announce more... 

Day 2 and 3's names are barely enough to fill up two stages and the bottom of the poster says "+many more to be announced soon" 

Everyone who got and will get a vaccine in Serbia until the 31st of May will get like 30€, also anyone who doesn't get a vaccine and gets sick after that period won't be on a paid sick leave 😄We're eying on June hard to end all of this and try to be a tourist country this summer

Edited by Nicklord
  • Like 1

I still think festivals pushing this for summer of 2021 are way too ambitious.

we only had a handful of test events for a few thousand people. i think we should start this kind of events this summer and then think about huge festivals for the summer of 2022. 

as Serbians were some of the most to keep the things open even in 2020, they are more likely to get this done in 2020 than UK or Netherlands, but it might not end well. 

34 minutes ago, PizzaNPotatoes said:

How long does each day last? Is it from 7 pm to 3 am? How do the stages work exactly, different artists play on different stages at the same time, right? Does that mean I will have to choose between artists?  It's my first bigger festival, so I'm pretty clueless😄

8pm-8am

It's hot in July in Serbia so a festival during the daylight would be a disaster 😄 

Yeah, you have to chose but usually you wouldn't between the main stage and dance arena. Main stage is 8pm-1am for bigger artists, Dance Arena really starts around 1am 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2021 at 7:01 AM, Nikky said:

Robin Schulz added as headliner. I think I will go 3rd and 4th day based on lineup.

4 days at festival is too much for me.

And my plan is off now :( They announced Amelie Lens for 1st day so I have to see her!

Less than a month guys!

35 minutes ago, Heyhellothere said:

Aha that explains it. Thanks for the input. 
I will probably go anyway, but I’m worried that attendance will be very low. I’ll keep my fingers crossed then 🙂

I would love low attendance. Enough room to show my dance skills