Best Kept Secret Festival 2020

mellowmaniac

11 minutes ago, ghoulieanne said:

Fingers crossed🤞

What time do shenanigans go on until?  Are there DJs on throughout the night? 

There’s both Dj’s and live acts till 4am on Friday and Saturday. Sunday ends earlier, 1am last year. Check out last year’s clashfinder:

https://clashfinder.com/m/bks2019/?user=visdave34

24 minutes ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Just realised Massive Attack and the National are at Primavera which surely rules the Strokes out? Surely all 3 headliners won’t be playing both? I’d imagine if it was the Strokes they would have been announced at the same time

It's still possible. Plenty of Dutch and Belgian people who never have Primavera on their horizon as a possible option.

26 minutes ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Just realised Massive Attack and the National are at Primavera which surely rules the Strokes out? Surely all 3 headliners won’t be playing both? I’d imagine if it was the Strokes they would have been announced at the same time

Can imagine PS wanting to announce them first, but if they play BKS announcement should be coming days... Don't expect them tbf, probably something like Underworld. Hoping for a better undercard than last year and curious how they deal with the Dutch team playing Ukrain on the Sunday.

2 hours ago, tjrant said:

For those who have been before can you let me know if you can take beer, food or weed on site? If not how much is a beer? Looks like they have a card system?

The beer was 4,4€ for 0,4l in 2017 if I remember correctly. They were selling cheaper beer in the campsite. No cash, only cards. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/18/2020 at 11:26 AM, TheFullShaboo said:

Just realised that the final headliner is due to play the Saturday so now i'm holding out for The Strokes. Cant take anymore leave at work this year but can easily pop over for the Saturday if it is them. 

Went to this festival back in 2015 and was my younger self was shocked at how calm and laidback the festival was - something now id probably appreciate a lot more

You will not see me myself at BKS, but a little bird told me this week will be the week the Strokes are to be added to the line-up...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, visdave34 said:

That would be out of this world and an instant ticket buy for me...

Same, I’ve already picked out the flights I’d get.

Anybody know what options I’d have for accommodation for the one night? All the on-site camping has to be booked as a collective weekend and there isn’t much choice for Tilburg unless you want to spend a small fortune

Id literally seen the :51 and presumed it was The Strokes. Now ive realised the time difference between the UK and New York is 5 hours, and theres a hangman style clue that 'The Strokes' fits into perfectly. Just in case there was any doubt. 

edit: How quickly are we expecting Day tickets to sell out?

Edited by TheFullShaboo
Edit

Just now, RaphPH said:

When will they announce the day splits?

If you go on BKS site you can select each act that's already been announced and it'll tell you the day! So with the Friday and Sunday headliners being The National and Massive Attack respectively, it leaves the Strokes to take the Saturday headline spot.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, TheFullShaboo said:

If you go on BKS site you can select each act that's already been announced and it'll tell you the day! So with the Friday and Sunday headliners being The National and Massive Attack respectively, it leaves the Strokes to take the Saturday headline spot.

incredibly helpful thank you