Best Kept Secret Festival 2020

mellowmaniac

Appreciate it’s difficult times but surely they should extend the deadline for claiming a refund until they release the lineup?  
I bought a ticket based on the lineup they put together, feel it’s only fair that I’m allowed to see what my ticket next year will get me before being forced to roll it over. 

3 minutes ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Appreciate it’s difficult times but surely they should extend the deadline for claiming a refund until they release the lineup?  
I bought a ticket based on the lineup they put together, feel it’s only fair that I’m allowed to see what my ticket next year will get me before being forced to roll it over. 

Agree. It did say somewhere on eventim that they expect to announce some acts by 16th June which is a day after the deadline 🤷🏽‍♂️

8 minutes ago, Steve. said:

Agree. It did say somewhere on eventim that they expect to announce some acts by 16th June which is a day after the deadline 🤷🏽‍♂️

That’s just purposely taking the piss then. Fair enough if they weren’t able to announce any acts till later on this year, but if they’re expecting to announce a few this soon then surely just extend the refund window until they do, and let us decide whether or not it’s worth our time and money. 

12 hours ago, Steve. said:

I’m gonna request the refund and be done with it....I’m sure it’ll be nice when it pops into the bank account just in time for the summer season next year.

Why not apply for the Voucher and leave your options open?

Under the two options on that form it quite clearly states: "If you chose the voucher option, you can always still apply for a refund later."

That way, if you like the new BKS line up for 2021 you can use the voucher to buy tickets for it. If you don't, then apply for a refund.

34 minutes ago, Trufflehound said:

Why not apply for the Voucher and leave your options open?

Under the two options on that form it quite clearly states: "If you chose the voucher option, you can always still apply for a refund later."

That way, if you like the new BKS line up for 2021 you can use the voucher to buy tickets for it. If you don't, then apply for a refund.

True but I’m extremely disorganised and prefer just to draw a line under it. If I like the line up next year and can make the dates I’ll buy new tickets....

Primavera Sound Barcelona just announced their 2021 lineup so far and I guess we can expect these bands from the BKS 2020 line-up also at BKS 2021:

- The Strokes
- The National
- Diiv
- DJ Shadow
- Fontaines D.C.
- Metronomy
- Black Lips
- OM
- Black Midi
- Black Country, New Road

Also interersting: Massive Attack aren't confirmed, but Gorillaz and Tame Impala!

2 minutes ago, mellowmaniac said:

Primavera Sound Barcelona just announced their 2021 lineup so far and I guess we can expect these bands from the BKS 2020 line-up also at BKS 2021:

- The Strokes
- The National
- Diiv
- DJ Shadow
- Fontaines D.C.
- Metronomy
- Black Lips
- OM
- Black Midi
- Black Country, New Road

Also interersting: Massive Attack aren't confirmed, but Gorillaz and Tame Impala!

There's also a poster in circulation WITH Massive Attack on it. And they also talked about them in the RPS show on the radio this morning. I think it's safe to say they are in as well.

13 minutes ago, The_Preach said:

Would Tame Impala also play BKS?

Don't expect they will. It looks like all three headliners for the 2020 will be on the 2021 bill again. Maybe DTRH will pick up Tame Impala, as their headliner trio did seem a bit lacking for 2020.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

Down The Rabbit Hole is the main contender. It is their bucketlist headliner (Bon Iver is the other).

The last part suprises me as Bon Iver at DTRH seems like a massive mismatch in my opinion. Not the kind of crowd to stand still and be quiet for 90 minutes. Really liked the show at BKS, but also there the field was much emptier at the end than at the start. Just a "difficult" headliner I guess...

Tame Impala at DTRH will surely happen someday, wouldn't surprise me if in 2021 already.

https://www.bestkeptsecret.nl/line-up/

Facebook has more names than the website

Friday June 11, 2021
The National – BADBADNOTGOOD – Dope Lemon – Jamie xx – Metronomy – Octavian – Black Lips – OM – Tinariwen – Tropical Fuck Storm – 100gecs – DJ Fett Burger – DJ Python – Ela Minus – Eve Owen – FAKA – FAUZIA – Giant Rooks – JFDR – Mina & Bryte – Pip Blom – Roi Perez – Soccer Mommy – Squid – Surfbort – Violet – Waltzburg – YĪN YĪN

Saturday June 12, 2021
The Strokes – Catfish and the Bottlemen – DJ Shadow – Fontaines D.C. – Jarvis Cocker presents JARV IS… – Girl Band – Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever – Sampa The Great – Barker (live) – COUCOU CHLOE – DJ Assault – Girl Ray – Marika Hackman – Marina Satti & Fonés – Meetsysteem – Minimal Violence – Otim Alpha – Pottery – S10 – Simo Cell – SORRY – The Homesick

Sunday June 13, 2021
Massive Attack – Belle & Sebastian – DIIV – Mura Masa – The Avalanches – black midi – KOKOKO! –Yellow Days – Angel Bat Dawid – Automatic – Black Country, New Road – Courtney Marie Andrews – Donna Missal – GHUM – Irreversible Entanglements – Jessica Pratt – Los Bitchos – MICH – The Milk Carton Kids – WIES

Edited by Judithmt