Er, Harry Styles

henry bear

10 hours ago, Tuna said:

If it guarantees Taylor playing Style then I'm IN

Already stressed at the thought she might not play this. In fact, him playing might jeopardise chances ... maybe she'd think it a bit awks. Hope he stays away.

(I will show if it looks like he will do some 1D, probably won't bother otherwise, solo stuff is alright but its all a bit po-faced)

15 hours ago, eFestivals said:

I caught her in Avalon up against the stones (I think?) a few years back, and while it's not really my thing, I couldn't help but be hugely impressed by how much she was putting in to her performance. There's not many who do it like that.

Yes! I didn't catch that set sadly as I was at The Stones but have seen her 5 other times and she is a force to be reckoned with live.   Would love to see her get a big slot and win more people over!

6 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I had a chat with someone yesterday who had a pretty warped sense of what Glastonbury is. They are a fan of Harry Styles and they said “he would never stoop that low, he does magazine photo shoots for Gucci! More likely to see Niall Horan there”.

ooop

Jesus! I hope you never have to talk to that person again.