OMG OMG OMG

Glasto Ballot Winner

9 hours ago, Glasto Ballot Winner said:

I've only heard My Number but I LOVE that. Where should I start?

Are they going to be playing?

There is ongoing debate on this forum about wether or not they are big enough to headline. They played a "secret" set this year and I believe there is some indication they'll be back next year but probably not in a headline slot unless they are filling in for someone who pulls out.

9 hours ago, Glasto Ballot Winner said:

I think I will see how often I use this website but I will keep it in mind, thank you :)

Best of luck trying to ration how often you look in on this site.  Like most of us the pull of this site will be irresistible. As the festival nears you will get serious withdrawal systems if you can’t get access to a device!  One mention of the word Glastonbury anywhere will have you rushing to your phone to check what’s going on !

10 hours ago, morph100 said:

Congratulations! Check out the Spotify playlist @Brave Sir Robin manages its got all the top songs from the rumoured acts 

join the madness on here and ask any questions you need

Welcome and congrats @Glasto Ballot Winner! This is the Glastonbury 2020 playlist - and see thread here for details and updates.

• Upvote 1

Congratulations @Glasto Ballot Winner!

Hope you enjoy the following things;

- Taylor Swift

- Motherfuckin Manic Organic breakfast

- Enjoying the sun

- Not giving a shit about the rain

- Tired legs

- The unique freedom of pooping with the blue sky above

- Seeing Brian from My Parents Are Aliens/ Dan Miller from The Thick Of It nodding approvingly to soft rock

- Making extremely detailed plans for months and then bailing on them because something exciting caught your attention

- Smol candle powered tin boats

- Restored faith the the British public are, in the whole, alright actually

- Wondering what a Lebanese mezze entails then 20 minutes later deciding Lebanese mezze is your favourite fucking thing ever

- Being avoided throughout July by all of your friends who didn't go because you won't shut the fuck up about it

- Peering into Landrovers to see if it's somebody famous in there but it never is, just big blokes in hi viz

- Being reduced to tears by a plate of jollof rice and spinach curry because it's so fucking good

- Not knowing where the fuck you are but you're ok with it

• Like 3
  • Upvote 14

Congratulations! I couldn't get over how lucky I felt to get tickets (thanks to a very good friend) in the general sale, so I can't imagine how lucky you must be feeling!

I hope you enjoy all of the anticipation and build-up! Don't need to hope you'll enjoy the festival itself, that's a given.

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

no sign of Glasto ballot winner today ... hope they've been over indulging in some celebration  :) ... I would be ... on another note im curious about the downvote on VLs post @Mash011 ? 

I'm guessing that Mash didn't think the most welcoming response to the newbie's hello was "gee us yir money!"

4 minutes ago, mcshed said:

I'm guessing that Mash didn't think the most welcoming response to the newbie's hello was "gee us yir money!"

probably the case I would agree ... but a downvote is a little curious as a reaction ( to me anyway )  a question relating to it maybe ?  downvotes always seem a strong reaction  ...  I try and withhold them if possible 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

7 hours ago, Quark said:

Eloquently put as ever Lawn. Also fully on board with three of those points being food related, although I would also include the joy of giving yourself 10 minutes to sit in the Tiny Tea Tent to process whatever amazing set just blew your mind :D

I quite like a quiet 10 minutes sit down in the tiny tea tent to process the mind blowing shit that's blowing my mind!

But maybe that's just me!

Edited by semmtexx