Neighbourhood Weekender 2020

5rebbecas

18 hours ago, Barnabylike said:

If you look at last years running order In relation to where they're placed on the poster then this years running order should look something like this.

Saturday

Main Stage

Ian Brown
Sam Fender
Pale Waves
Yungblud
The Coral
The Magic Gang
Love Fame Tragedy
The Lathums

Second Stage

Shed Seven
Reverend & The Makers
The Sherlocks
The Murder Capital
*TBC*
The Big Moon
*TBC*
Airways
The Orielles

Sunday 

Main Stage

Catfish and The Bottlemen
The Wombats
Miles Kane
Tom Walker
Sea Girls
Lightning Seeds
Sports Team
Fickle Friends

Second Stage

Paul Heaton & Jacui Abbot
Sundara Karma
The Pigeon Detectives
Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever
*TBC*
Inhaler
*TBC*
Phoebe Green
Working Men’s Club

Ian Brown and Shed Seven on at the same time? Not going to happen. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, TommyLC said:

Going ahead first week of September then. Done well to keep the majority if the lineup together.

Be interested to see how ticket sales go now taking into account refunds and new ticket buyers who've missed out on Glasto/IOW etc. 

September is jam packed with festivals so sales are going to be tough.

Did they mention refunds as I can not see it on the press release? Was going on the catfish day, wedding anniversary on the 6th September no can not make it.

10 hours ago, thetime said:

September is jam packed with festivals so sales are going to be tough.

i reckon once it's clear they're going ahead (and it's clear they're going ahead) then ticket will fly out the door for any and all events happening. 

The dilemma for organisers will be keeping faith in the event happening when people are naturally going to hold back on buying tickets if it's not clear the events will go ahead - it's going to be a big financial risk for them.

• 1 month later...

Now moved again, next May 29-30th 2021. Looks like most acts have signed for next year, except Fontaines DC who have been replaced by Easy Life. Shame that but fingers crossed this goes ahead as a cracking festival to start the summer.

On 5/27/2020 at 3:15 PM, RiMo said:

Now moved again, next May 29-30th 2021. Looks like most acts have signed for next year, except Fontaines DC who have been replaced by Easy Life. Shame that but fingers crossed this goes ahead as a cracking festival to start the summer.

Yeah shame about Fontaines (and Cast who I do like!) But still a great lineup for those of us who like such music so I'm definitely going if it happens. Could easily fill the Saturday, and probably nearly fill the Sunday twice though there could be some gaps where I see more than expected on 2nd and 3rd stage

I was also saying earlier that maybe Ian Brown may be a bit more willing to do Stone Roses songs as it's his first tour since they got back together. He could lift his gigs even more if he followed the Ashcroft/Noel/Weller route of sprinkling a couple more big tracks in there, especially as a headliner