Neighbourhood Weekender 2020

5rebbecas

11 minutes ago, mbee123 said:

Decent line up, going to visit my daughter in Manchester for this, what are the options from transport to/from the festival, are there extra trains on from Manc? I know there is a shuttle bus but seems a bit steep (£26 per day)

As it's a bank holiday, the trains will hold a strike no doubt(2018).

I think it's a guarantee that one or both will be at Glastonbury, only one headline has done Glastonbury in previous years but it would surprise me if they didn't have Catfish back after a bit of a gap. I think they'll have both myself with Brown doing Other and Catfish 3rd on main...wouldn't shock me if they did sub like Ezra but I'd go for 3rd.

7 minutes ago, phimill said:

Is this selling slower than expected? Did i read it sold out in 24hours last year?

yep, you read right about last year.

I've no idea what the sales have been like this year, but it's probably more the case that last year was an exceptional sell-out success rather than this year 'selling slower than expected'.

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

yep, you read right about last year.

I've no idea what the sales have been like this year, but it's probably more the case that last year was an exceptional sell-out success rather than this year 'selling slower than expected'.

Wasnt it 2018 version that sold out quick? Felt very quiet in the 2019 one especially the Saturday, and on the sunday it emptied out considerably after Gerry cinnamon

• 5 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Do we reckon Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbott will headline second stage or sub Catfish or Wombats headline second stage or sub Catfish?

think Wombats into Catfish would go down a lot better with the audience, they both target the indie youth most. Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbott will be drawing in an older audience i'd say so would definitely go better up against Catfish

10 hours ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Do we reckon Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbott will headline second stage or sub Catfish or Wombats headline second stage or sub Catfish?

Neither I’d say. They’ll all be main stage in the order of the poster. 

Would guess second stage headliners will be Pale Waves or Sherlocks Saturday and Miles Kane or Lightning Seeds Sunday. Might be wrong though. 

3 hours ago, TommyLC said:

Neither I’d say. They’ll all be main stage in the order of the poster. 

Would guess second stage headliners will be Pale Waves or Sherlocks Saturday and Miles Kane or Lightning Seeds Sunday. Might be wrong though. 

Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbot Re a shoe in for 2nd stage headliner for me. 

Any chance the colour of the names on the poster might be a clue, at least for the bigger names? Those in white main stage and those in yellow second stage.

That would have:

Friday -  Ian Brown headline and Shed 7 sub main stage and Sam Fender headlining the second stage.

Saturday - Catfish & the Bottleman headline and Heaton & Abbott as sub with The Wombats headlining the second stage.

4 hours ago, Dales said:

Any chance the colour of the names on the poster might be a clue, at least for the bigger names? Those in white main stage and those in yellow second stage.

That would have:

Friday -  Ian Brown headline and Shed 7 sub main stage and Sam Fender headlining the second stage.

Saturday - Catfish & the Bottleman headline and Heaton & Abbott as sub with The Wombats headlining the second stage.

Really can't see them clashing Catfish with The Wombats there's so much more crossover between fans between them then there is with Catfish and Paul Heaton if i had to take a guess i'd say the days as it stands now will be:

Friday

Main: Ian Brown, Shed 7, Fontaines DC

Stage 2: Sam Fender, Pale Waves, Reverend & The Makers

Saturday

Main: Catfish, The Wombats, Sundara Karma, Sea Girls

Stage 2: Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbot, Miles Kane, Tom Walker

If you look at last years running order In relation to where they're placed on the poster then this years running order should look something like this.

Saturday

Main Stage

Ian Brown
Sam Fender
Pale Waves
Yungblud
The Coral
The Magic Gang
Love Fame Tragedy
The Lathums

Second Stage

Shed Seven