Neighbourhood Weekender 2020

5rebbecas

On 11/15/2019 at 10:31 AM, Fuzzy Afro said:

Blossoms supporting the Killers a few days after this, so they’re doing the rounds early summer, have to think that means they’re in with a shot at headline/subheadline this

They're headlining Manchester Arena on their tour a couple of months before. Know it's not that close but I would say that it scoops enough of the demand to count them out.

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

They're headlining Manchester Arena on their tour a couple of months before. Know it's not that close but I would say that it scoops enough of the demand to count them out.

I just think given the relative ticket sales of 2018 vs 2019, it’s a stick on that they’ll go back to the formula that worked and book a lot of bucket hat bands

1 hour ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

I just think given the relative ticket sales of 2018 vs 2019, it’s a stick on that they’ll go back to the formula that worked and book a lot of bucket hat bands

Sure but if they go that way, it'll probably be without Blossoms.

19 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Wait what? When did they suddenly get that big? I thought people only knew them for that Charlemagne song

Big in Greater Manchester. An Academy band elsewhere.

Love the subs and quite a few of the smaller bands,  but really don't like the headliners so will be a later decision for me when more get added and there are day splits. Last year could make full days of music apart from the Saturday last bands (and this helped with getting home anyway) so not ruling it out! The third stage is where loads of bands I now like played the last two years 

Edited by efcfanwirral