Neighbourhood Weekender 2020

5rebbecas

2 minutes ago, 5rebbecas said:

Looks like we should be expecting an announcement very soon for next year. Who does everyone fancy? Would love Foals to do a night

It'll be indie landfill, with fines from the EU for too much landfill. :P

But you're right that something is about to happen, I've noticed today that tickets are about to go back on sale.

27 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

If any of those indie bands headline I'd expect ticket sales to be poor. Capaldi is easily the biggest ticket shifter of those 

Ian Brown poor ticket seller after being off the scene for a few years, especially as he will do roses songs. I can see that selling out quick. 

Personally speaking do not think they will make the mistake of this year and book Capaldi, a proper indie weekend with another guitar band.

Edited by thetime

16 hours ago, thetime said:

Ian Brown poor ticket seller after being off the scene for a few years, especially as he will do roses songs. I can see that selling out quick. 

Personally speaking do not think they will make the mistake of this year and book Capaldi, a proper indie weekend with another guitar band.

Guess it depends on if he definitely does roses songs - he doesnt have a huge history of playing many of them. Though I guess they'd only book him if he was to be doing that 

6 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

Guess it depends on if he definitely does roses songs - he doesnt have a huge history of playing many of them. Though I guess they'd only book him if he was to be doing that 

If you look at Glastonbury set circa 2002, massive set with plenty roses songs, problem is if he plays all they songs again

7 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

When he first did solo he never did, to be honest I love his solo stuff. Then he started to put in a few roses songs in his set list.

I certainly will be doing his day if he plays.