When do you normally receive your tickets in the mail?

Bryanrebe

Hi all

I'm travelling from New Zealand before the 28-day cutoff to get tickets sent internationally. So my options are to pick our tickets up from the box office or get them delivered to our friend's place in Ireland, as we'll be with them in Dublin until around 14 June. Anything after that and we'll miss them.

So, I was wondering when people on here usually receive their UK/international tickets, especially in Ireland? Unsure if Dublin is counted as UK delivery or not sorry.

I'd also be interested in how long people had to wait at the box office to receive their tickets? If it's not that long, then I'll probably just choose that option.

Thanks in advance!

Hi fellow kiwi ?

When we have attended previously our tickets have normally turned up in early June and we haven’t had any problems. But If you’re leaving on the 14th it would probably pay to box office them to be safe. We have only had to do that once and it was effortless, we jumped off the coach at the festival site, picked up the tickets from the box office and then joined the queue to get in. Took no more than two minutes.

I think you can change the delivery address/choose box office pick up right up until May so plenty of time to decide a plan!

15 minutes ago, Mark H said:

Hi fellow kiwi ?

When we have attended previously our tickets have normally turned up in early June and we haven’t had any problems. But If you’re leaving on the 14th it would probably pay to box office them to be safe. We have only had to do that once and it was effortless, we jumped off the coach at the festival site, picked up the tickets from the box office and then joined the queue to get in. Took no more than two minutes.

I think you can change the delivery address/choose box office pick up right up until May so plenty of time to decide a plan!

Sorry we leave NZ on 20 May. We leave Dublin on 14 June.  So early June would be too late for us.

Great to know it's easy to get them at the box office!

5 hours ago, Bryanrebe said:

Sorry we leave NZ on 20 May. We leave Dublin on 14 June.  So early June would be too late for us.

Great to know it's easy to get them at the box office!

then box office all the way.  At least then you will have no ticket anxiety and can't possibly lose them during travelling!