Underworld

stuartbert two hats

• 1 month later...
On 11/4/2019 at 4:23 PM, Johnnyseven said:

Probably a bit earlier than that, I was dancing to Joy O at Genosys at the time and i'm sure it was still dark when the rain came down.

I came out of Heaven with Roni Size and Krust at about 5am i think and it had def come down by that point!

On 12/6/2019 at 2:25 PM, Homer said:

Going to Wembley tomorrow night - anyone else? - and am just tuning into Drift for the first time. Bit much to get through in one afternoon (!), any pointers? Just started with the ones Stu2H pasted up top...

I'm going.

The whole album's good but i'm particularly loving Drum Street. I think that's been on recent set lists with others like STAR, Soniamode, Border Country, Listen To Their No and Another Silent Way.

Edited by Johnnyseven
  • Upvote 1

Ugh

20 hours ago, Johnnyseven said:

I'm going.

The whole album's good but i'm particularly loving Drum Street. I think that's been on recent set lists with others like STAR, Soniamode, Border Country, Listen To Their No and Another Silent Way.

good gig that. Bit hazy by the end but Moaner was a fucking brutal closer

• 1 month later...
On 11/3/2019 at 5:33 PM, Mr Boo said:

Really enjoyed them headlining the West Holts stage the other year -Underworld, great atmosphere and plentiful amounts of cider had me doing my very best dad dancing ? 

Yes. Was one of my highlights of 2016. 

18 minutes ago, Johnnyseven said:

Not sure I could handle it, but it would be amazing if this happened! Would need to be headline length sets from both though.

I'm in charge of booking the John Peel tent this year*. You want back-to-back headline-length sets from each? You've got it. 

* Not really, but if I was, this is what I'd book