Greta Van Fleet

AngryLama

Not a fan. Wouldn’t see em. However it’s interesting to think where they’d place em - I think a JP or Park headline slot wouldn’t be too far off the mark, depending on who they’d come against - if it was say, Taylor Swift and the 1975 on the pyramid and Other, they’d do well. If Aerosmith or royal blood headlined though, they’d get thirteen people and a dog watching them. 
the lead singer appears to be an absolute bellend too (that’s not necessarily a criticism, bellends have made some of my very favourite music - actually yes, it is a criticism) 

I agree with Jason Isbell about these. 

"My only issue with the skinny rock kids is this: If you’re gonna sound like the first couple Zeppelin albums you need to be playing a tele"

https://mobile.twitter.com/JasonIsbell/status/1054778388278378496?fbclid=IwAR3aFK1tTj3yzMAKqDfnCub8MS4vXf2TaRlhUiaEzyo-1eKlVaLtjJ1Lg3Y

Edited by Dark Star

23 hours ago, AngryLama said:

These guys are on the precipice of blowing up (even more). If they turn up where’d you think they’ll be?

Park Sunset?

Rock Slot?

Id love to see them on the farm! 

Blowing up into a Reading  Sub headliner and a john peel mid afternoon slot, which is about their trajectory. They sound like ass live anyway.