Jump to content
O'Doyle Rules

Rage Against the Machine

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

Reformed and headlining Coachella.

No doubt playing Reading, but would be a great booking for Glastonbury. 
 

Sub-Kendrick or Other against Swifty?

Nah they won’t be at Reading. They’d be lost on readings current audience.

I genuinely think Glasto would give them the best crowd nowadays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Matt42 said:

Yup in the 90s

So that rules them out as one of the proposed headliners. Nice to nip that in the bud straight away. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, squirrelarmy said:

So that rules them out as one of the proposed headliners. Nice to nip that in the bud straight away. 

Could be the third still in negotiations!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

So that rules them out as one of the proposed headliners. Nice to nip that in the bud straight away. 

Given QOTSA took an Other slot, as did Metallica originally - not beyond the realms of possibility.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this fake news? Odd that the Instagram account appears without the blue tick? Their PR guys would have sorted that out, surely? The post is also now missing the dates

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, t0paz said:

Is this fake news? Odd that the Instagram account appears without the blue tick? Their PR guys would have sorted that out, surely? The post is also now missing the dates

It’s been officially confirmed. Look at their twitter!

Edited by Matt42

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

Reformed and headlining Coachella.

No doubt playing Reading, but would be a great booking for Glastonbury. 
 

Sub-Kendrick or Other against Swifty?

You have this all wrong. More likely Kendrick subbing RATM or taylor on other opposite RATM..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

It’s been officially confirmed. Look at their twitter!

@RATM is a fan run account though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought that the 3rd headliner could be a reunion that Emily wasn't willing to give any clues away about yet

Mind you, that's based on absolutely fuck all and almost certainly won't be the case, but I'm happy to dream 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neither Zack or Tom, both with blue ticks, have tweeted about this so it’s either a very disjointed PR plan or it’s sadly not happening

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, t0paz said:

Neither Zack or Tom, both with blue ticks, have tweeted about this so it’s either a very disjointed PR plan or it’s sadly not happening

You'd think that if it was fake they'd have denounced it by now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, chickenfire said:

This would be mind blowing.
I’m going to be thinking about this for a long time until my dreams are definitely squashed 

Same 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My word this would be so fucking good. 

Just can't see it happening though as them reforming is a massive deal and I cannot see them playing second from top in either stage. Pyramid is possibly too big/ commercial for them and The Other stage seems to have the headliners booked. So can't see it...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What? Rage are definitely Pyramid size and would smash it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, danbailey80 said:

My word this would be so fucking good. 

Just can't see it happening though as them reforming is a massive deal and I cannot see them playing second from top in either stage. Pyramid is possibly too big/ commercial for them and The Other stage seems to have the headliners booked. So can't see it...

 

 

Unless they are already one of the acts booked. 
 

I wanna believe in the magic of Glastonbury with this one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Matt42 said:

Unless they are already one of the acts booked. 
 

I wanna believe in the magic of Glastonbury with this one

Need to see them as much as possible. Glastonbury would be biblical. I dont care about getting a ticket again if I, me saw a Glastonbury Rage headline set. Reckon it isn't for long this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

My word this would be so fucking good. 

Just can't see it happening though as them reforming is a massive deal and I cannot see them playing second from top in either stage. Pyramid is possibly too big/ commercial for them and The Other stage seems to have the headliners booked. So can't see it...

 

 

They would be headlining Coachella. Pyramid would be live from Cuba in comparison 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Madyaker said:

That’s a fake Instagram account they aren’t reforming.

They are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Madyaker said:

That’s a fake Instagram account they aren’t reforming.

Nope they are reforming. It’s been confirmed by consequence of sound.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is there nothing on any of the members social media accounts? Tom Morello posted an image from the protests in Chile on his Instagram, then a few hours later this other brand new RATM account reposted the same image with a few dates. This does not make it true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...