Rage Against the Machine

O'Doyle Rules

Just now, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Foals/Disclosure in 2016.

Fair enough - I consider myself corrected! Maybe there is still some sliver of a chance. 

(Although, with no disrespect to Foals or Disclosure, I would consider RATM a bigger deal by some way than either...) 😏

3 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Didn't think I'd ever go back to R&L for obvious reasons, but couldn't rule out a day trip to that

Would probably rather go to Electric Picnic if the line up is good and make a few days of it 

Electric Picnic will have the better lineup but their tickets sell out in a few hours.

1 minute ago, AlexOvd said:

Coming to Europe when all the big festivals are finished (only Reading as a huge one) and coming for a few dates... I don't really get it. Prague and Krakow as only concerts out to festivals in Arenas? 

Reading, Leeds, Electric Picnic and Lollapalooza Berlin are all owned by Festival Republic so a big deal was clearly struck, with some extra stops where they can get a few more paydays along the way.

Just now, Gilgamesh69 said:

Are they 100% not an exclusive? Do R/L tend to advertise acts as exclusives?

They do but not being an exclusive doesn't mean they're definitely playing elsewhere. And sometimes even being labelled an exclusive has seen acts play elsewhere.