Rage Against the Machine

O'Doyle Rules

Just now, a6l6e6x said:

Really can't afford all these festivals. Will be getting a day ticket for the occasion, a strong undercard would be very welcome

Last year I wanted to go see Foo Fighters but I don't think there was anything else that day that interested me. It was ridiculous. So I didn't go. 

9 minutes ago, Balls said:

Oh bollocks to going to Reading again. I'll have to think about a trip to one of those European fests.

Same here, I'm eyeing their Rock en Seine date. There's Eurostar so I can avoid planes and I can make a weekend out of it doing Paris/romantic stuff with the missus.

Has any act ever headlined R&L after playing a lower slot at Glastonbury the same year...? 

Not going to check back over the historic lineups but pretty sure the answer is no. I’d have loved to see RATM myself, but this is getting into clutching at straws territory - they ain’t gonna be there.