Rage Against the Machine

O'Doyle Rules

Christ this can't be happening can it!? CAN IT!?

Agreed with previous posters, the Finsbury gig remains the most insane experience of my life.

I couldn't NOT see them at Glasto if they played, but I also can't miss Macca....FUCK.

(Rage would win I think - on the night I just know I'd need the absolute madness)

13 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Screengrab is fake. You can see where they're covered up the '2 posts' to fake the '3 posts' they have overlapped v slightly with the base of the g's. Typeface of the '3' used is also incorrect. 

Yeah, you are right.

Real - (the g is in tact)

20191124_234051.jpg

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

13 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Screengrab is fake. You can see where they're covered up the '2 posts' to fake the '3 posts' they have overlapped v slightly with the base of the g's. Typeface of the '3' used is also incorrect. 

Also I think that London date makes no sense. One non-festival UK date on Monday when o2, Wembley and London Stadium can't be used

22 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Yeah good catch. I hate that someone takes the time to make a potentially accurate poster and then missed the little details like erasing the bottom of the g's.

Fake. Maybe theyll still be there though. 

Ok, so -

Notice how on the current page, the 2 lines up with the other text (red vertical guide line added by me), whereas the 3 is several pixels indented. The 3 is also too close to the text. I've gone from being 60% sure it's a fake to about 95%. Still a damn impressive one though, so kudos to them.

image.png.9f7a1effd54faffa92e44d13d29005b4.png

I think the photoshop gurus above are probably on the money but to keep the speculation rolling. 

Regarding the no likes on the post, Instagram Australia are currently running a trial where likes don’t show likes on posts.  If it was a screenshot by wallofsoundau, that would explain this. 

6 hours ago, incident said:

Ok, so -

Notice how on the current page, the 2 lines up with the other text (red vertical guide line added by me), whereas the 3 is several pixels indented. The 3 is also too close to the text. I've gone from being 60% sure it's a fake to about 95%. Still a damn impressive one though, so kudos to them.

Doesn't that image show that the bottom of the g is missing even on the current page?

7 hours ago, incident said:

Ok, so -

CSI eFests

Definitely fake....the poster has now admitted as such. 

"So, the insta was shopped, the poster isn’t anything amazing but the Insta really sells it. I just changed the post count and time stamp of it haha As far as why [I did it], I mean, I love a good troll hey...." We chat exclusively to the RATM poster troll https://t.co/sYf6L6r6bG https://t.co/xkr8rCwIYk