Rage Against the Machine

O'Doyle Rules

2 minutes ago, TenInchToenaiIs said:

okay I've just seen!!!

I have notifications on for Rage on insta in case they do 'tickets on sale NOW' and this morning I had a notification but there was no post.. thought nothing of it until now!!!

God I love you toe nails 

1 minute ago, TenInchToenaiIs said:

okay I've just seen!!!

I have notifications on for Rage on insta in case they do 'tickets on sale NOW' and this morning I had a notification but there was no post.. thought nothing of it until now!!!

Shut. Up. 

The bumps on this rollercoaster are way too close together!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TenInchToenaiIs said:

okay I've just seen!!!

Hoooooooooooly shit guys and gals it might actually be happening....

One thing that makes me suspicious of the posters validity is the alleged Glastonbury Date.....? 

To play the main stages at Glastonbury you must allow the BBC to broadcast your set..... In past RATM have always refused broadcasters permission to do this, they refused at TITP for example....

3 minutes ago, Lennoel said:

One thing that makes me suspicious of the posters validity is the alleged Glastonbury Date.....? 

To play the main stages at Glastonbury you must allow the BBC to broadcast your set..... In past RATM have always refused broadcasters permission to do this, they refused at TITP for example....

This wouldn't be a problem. Bands have gone without coverage before 

4 minutes ago, Lennoel said:

Maybe this is why the post was pulled. Final negotiations haven't completed...

3 minutes ago, Lennoel said:

That is indeed a bit marker, but Bring Me The Horizon also chose not to broadcast their set from 2019. So it does happen, sometimes.

9 minutes ago, Lennoel said:

This isn’t true at all as the Stones weren’t going to show anything.

That said it’s weird if the poster wasn’t spotted by anyone else and if they are playing I genuinely wouldn’t be that surprised if they subbed rather than headlined Other Stage

Edited by strummer77

Reasons to believe - It makes sense. They are a band who could headline, but are on the other stage. The clash would be horrendous & a typical 1st world problem. The notification mr Toe Nails received. Says "Somerset", which is specific. Dates match.

Reason to query it - No likes. No one other than this post seems to have seen it "live". The artwork doesn't seem RATM. The theme is, but it looks more Green Day than Rage.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

14 minutes ago, charlierc said:

I'm confused are we calling bollocks or is this genuine?

We won’t know for certain until the dust settles. If it is fake, it’s a really fucking good one. Not like the zero effort glasto poster from last week with oasis headlining. I think it’s real but I also REALLY want it to be real so I can’t say I’m neutral in this.

The likes thing doesn't bother me too much - when you see an Instagram post as soon as it's uploaded the likes often don't load immediately, it takes a refresh or a second click of the post for any likes to appear - by which point the post likely would've been deleted. What gets me more is just the fact that not one of their other 272k followers from varying time zones seems to have picked up on it at all.