Jump to content
NickisGinger

Radio 1’s Big Weekend 2020

Recommended Posts

Might hold it outside England, probably in either Edinburgh or Belfast. Think Coldplay and Taylor are both dead certs for headliners with Sam Fender somewhere down the bill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Acts who could be be at big weekend next year.

Coldplay

Taylor swift

Bastille

Sam fender

Kasabian

The strokes

Two door cinema club

Kings of Leon 

Foals

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jj200 said:

Main stage 

Saturday Taylor swift

Sunday the killers

Where music begins stage.

Saturday the courteeners

Sunday Bastille

I don’t think The Killers have ever played Big Weekend, not to my knowledge. Don’t think it’s about to change. My moneys on Coldplay.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, NickisGinger said:

I don’t think The Killers have ever played Big Weekend, not to my knowledge. Don’t think it’s about to change. My moneys on Coldplay.  

But killers are in UK on 28th may doing a show in Scotland.

Coldplay are not touring everyday life.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jj200 said:

But killers are in UK on 28th may doing a show in Scotland.

Coldplay are not touring everyday life.

 

They’re doing a few shows, like they done with ghost stories and coincidentally they headlined Big Weekend that year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, tori1607 said:

Reckon the killers are a cert for this now. 

I agree with you and they should close it. They usually do a UK fest when they on tour.

I know they won't do Glastonbury, could trnsmt, can't see them do reading if they are not at those or don't do Isle of Wight then they are at big weekend.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The line up for this is always great but I'd never want to go as year in year out the audience is dreadful.

Harry Styles will almost certainly be there imo. Also expect to see Billie Eilish, Yungblud, Marshmello, Lewis Capeldi, Shawn Mendes. Basically whatever has been popular on R1 for the past year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, wlloe said:

any suspicions on location, I've heard quite a few people talking about it being in the south?

I haven’t heard anything, but I wouldn’t know where to look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they're going for a youth-orientated festival again, Coldplay definitely seem a weird shout particularly when there are some younger, more relevant bands for the target-market. Taylor Swift is definitely possible for headliner though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TheHungryMoomin said:

If they're going for a youth-orientated festival again, Coldplay definitely seem a weird shout particularly when there are some younger, more relevant bands for the target-market. Taylor Swift is definitely possible for headliner though. 

I think the killers are more likely for this now since they are not doing trnsmt now.

What are your thoughts of Bastille,biffy, kings of Leon and courteeners being there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, jj200 said:

I think the killers are more likely for this now since they are not doing trnsmt now.

What are your thoughts of Bastille,biffy, kings of Leon and courteeners being there

If it is any of them I'd imagine it go down well, Bastille and Kings are the most likely headliners out of them though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...