Radio 1’s Big Weekend 2020

NickisGinger

5 hours ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Has it been boosted from two days to three?

It was three days last year but normally the Friday is a Dance/Electronic focused day - last year it was Mark Ronson headlining and Annie Mac subbing with maybe six acts on the whole day. I imagine this year, if they're expanding it, Calvin could be Friday's headliner. 

19 minutes ago, TheHungryMoomin said:

It was three days last year but normally the Friday is a Dance/Electronic focused day - last year it was Mark Ronson headlining and Annie Mac subbing with maybe six acts on the whole day. I imagine this year, if they're expanding it, Calvin could be Friday's headliner. 

Just a thought could Biffy close the second stage.

Maybe Harry Styles and Dua Lipa as coheadliners? Biffy are surely headlining for the one indie/rock act to top the bill alongside Calvin Harris who surely wouldn't sub anyone. 

I'm only doubting there's to be another headliner announced because the 4 of them seem so massive. The folk running trnsmt must be spewing. 

1 hour ago, Thestylishkidintheriot said:

Maybe Harry Styles and Dua Lipa as coheadliners? Biffy are surely headlining for the one indie/rock act to top the bill alongside Calvin Harris who surely wouldn't sub anyone. 

I'm only doubting there's to be another headliner announced because the 4 of them seem so massive. The folk running trnsmt must be spewing. 

This isn't a normal festival, the lineups are always hugely stacked and people who would headline normally will play at midday etc. When it was in Glasgow last time, One Direction and Kings of Leon both played early afternoon.

It's not really in competition with trnsmt at all despite being in scotland, most of the tickets will go to people in Dundee and they'll cost like 20 quid.